Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Podcast Seeking Questions For David Brevik of Marvel Heroes

GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 793

Hi Guys.

Chris here. I'm one of the hosts of MMORPG's official podcast, Game On. Tomorrow we're going to be joined by David Brevik, President and COO of Gazillion Studios, makers of Marvel Heroes. We're asking for your questions. Are you a fan of Marvel Heroes? Have something you want to hear directly from the source? Post it here and we'll see about throwing it out on the show.

If you're new to developer interviews, just bear in mind that David won't be able to answer anything and everything. PR generally doesn't like having their marketing plans thrown awry. That said, we'll filter through what you guys want to know and do our very vest to get it to you.

Also, keep an eye on the live stream page. We might push the interview live on MMORPG's Twitch TV channel at 5:30 EST. Not set in stone yet, but we're trying.

Our commitment to you guys is to always do our best to give you an entertaining show: by gamers, for gamers. If you have tips or suggestions, I would love to hear them -- PM or tweet me (@gamebynight) to keep this thread on-topic.

Thanks guys!

- Chris