Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

download failed at 6%.

Delavega86Delavega86 adhkulPosts: 112Member

"Retry exceeded, aborting transfer. the transfer engine is unable to transfer a necessary file."

gonna try again.... lets hope it will work now.

Comments

• VlackeVlacke BelgradePosts: 155Member Uncommon
    If you have the same problem again download it via Steam, no issues over there.
  • Squeak69Squeak69 Colorado Springs, COPosts: 956Member

you know you can always just log onto face book and play one of tier MoBs instead they look better and take less then a minate to get running, and heck they play exactly the same.

im not jokeing my wife kinda arm barred me into trying some facebook games yesterdy and i was supprised to find them on par with alot of F2P game currently in fact marvel heros fills like a faebook game, i fact some of them look like tey where better made :p.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon santa clara, CAPosts: 22,441Member
    Originally posted by Squeak69

you know you can always just log onto face book and play one of tier MoBs instead they look better and take less then a minate to get running, and heck they play exactly the same.

im not jokeing my wife kinda arm barred me into trying some facebook games yesterdy and i was supprised to find them on par with alot of F2P game currently in fact marvel heros fills like a faebook game, i fact some of them look like tey where better made :p.

Which MOB allows me to play as Daredevil? I will try it out. Thanks in advance for the info.

• Shadowguy64Shadowguy64 Rohnert Park, CAPosts: 848Member
    Originally posted by Vlacke
    If you have the same problem again download it via Steam, no issues over there.

Agree. I downloaded via steam and had no problems at all.

• zastenzasten nowherePosts: 283Member

I am having problems downloading as well.

It keeps getting part of the way through, then restarting again from the beginning!

I managed to play the intro and get to the main city, but now it has nothing further to offer as the download keeps restarting.

I was not impressed with the character control, so it's probably a good thing it wont go any further!

Click to attack and click to move just don't work together for me, I just kept running circles around the enemy instead of attacking them...