SV released the notes for the next patch:
- Herding skill will now level up when you have more then one pet and that pet level up. The more pets you have the faster it will level up.
- Advanced Herding skill will now level up when you have more then two pets and a pet level up. The more pets you have the faster it will level up.
- Fixed some issues with inspect skill gain.
- Inbreeding calc now also takes into account the stats of the two mounts.
- Hitting or being hit by someone that has you local flagged will now local flag them for you to.
- Added more tooltip info in the pet info screen.
- Rebuilt how interaction tooltips work. They should now be better updated.
- Fixed typo on display names of herding books.
- Interface elements will no longer move off your screen when resolution changes or full screen mode is toggled.
- Two new options were added to the preferences, both of which are enabled by default: auto-open inventory with other containers and scale windows with screen resolution.
- Fixed chat spamming messages when feeding a pet.
- Taxes can now be set as high as 200 rather then stopping at 199.
- Built a better system for optimizing animation sending. This means you will not see all animations played by players that are far away.
- Optimized tracker settings for better net-code.
- Optimized client login.
- Cleaned up parts of the client net code.
- Added more distance levels for better sending of information.
- Optimized item searching on the server and the clients this should help with all item interaction.
- Made a cleanup of interesting bank items to improved node-swapping after looking in banks.
As usual, there's a discussion going on the forum as well:
Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.