Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wanted to vomit.

14567810»

Comments

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    "the only exception is gw2 but that's b2p"

Erm...
    Planetside 2
  • actionreactionactionreaction Member Posts: 82
    Originally posted by nariusseldon
    Originally posted by Razeekster

I am personally sad that the subscription model has been shoved out the door by masses of casual players who demand every game to be free but then go ahead and complain about the lack of innovation in the genre and how expensive cash shops are.

Who complains?

I never complain about cash shop being expensive .. why i play for free .. cash shop prices do not concern me.

And who complain about lack of innovations? There are plenty of different settings, different features, and even online games that innovate beyond MMOs (like MOBAs, WoT, ....)

Those games are not innovative, please see Sega. (1983)

For innovation please refer to Asheron's Call 1, MMORPG. being innovative since 1999, and still going. (2013)

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by actionreaction
    Originally posted by nariusseldon
    Originally posted by Razeekster

I am personally sad that the subscription model has been shoved out the door by masses of casual players who demand every game to be free but then go ahead and complain about the lack of innovation in the genre and how expensive cash shops are.

Who complains?

I never complain about cash shop being expensive .. why i play for free .. cash shop prices do not concern me.

And who complain about lack of innovations? There are plenty of different settings, different features, and even online games that innovate beyond MMOs (like MOBAs, WoT, ....)

Those games are not innovative, please see Sega. (1983)

For innovation please refer to Asheron's Call 1, MMORPG. being innovative since 1999, and still going. (2013)

More innovative than recycling old virtual world ideas. At least MOBA is a new (since LoL) game subgenre.