Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just a small contribution to the hype

evolvaevolva Member Posts: 2

Made by me.

Hope you like it and feel free to share it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HtzbxczRyM

Comments

• WellzyCWellzyC Member UncommonPosts: 599

Couldn't figure out if it was a troll video or not till about half way through lol.

To be honest, I just assume any MMO made after 2007 will fail unless it proves me wrong. I no longer have any faith in games, being burnt too many times has made me bitter and I have lost all trust in Devs and their money grabs and marketing departments.

If it succeeds after launch I will play, but the odds are always against us.

The way mmo's were: Community, Exploration, Character Development, Conquest.

The way mmo's are now : Cut-Scenes,Cut-Scenes, solo Questing, Cut-Scenes...

www.CeaselessGuild.com

• PocahinhaPocahinha Member UncommonPosts: 550
    Very nice video m8
  • ipekaipeka Member Posts: 222
    Sorry, but i cant share this video . I won't. =(
  • GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893

If this was made by blizzard and they had orcs and humans , they could've almost called this WOW 2013.

Suffice to say it looks good , Im going to play it but I have a feeling that EQNEXT is going to blow this clone out of the water.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Nice video btw OP.

• healboothealboot Member UncommonPosts: 103
    If this game is another free to play money grab done wrong I hate it for them. The only way this game will survive is if its p2p.
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by healboot
    If this game is another free to play money grab done wrong I hate it for them. The only way this game will survive FOR ME is if its p2p.

• GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893
    If this game is another free to play money grab done wrong I hate it for them. The only way this game will survive is if its p2p.

if this game is p2p then I will just wait 6mths for it to go free to play .

But I hope it is p2p because I think a lot of impatient people are still willing to waste money on subs each month.

With RIFT going free to play I can see that easily giving me 6 mths of content . And if WOW goes ftp then another year easily. By then EQNext be out and the real game begins . 

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Only way this game will survive is if it is good enough to remain P2P in the long run.