Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for people to review/rate my new foundry quest :) Counts towards daily

vizionblindvizionblind Member Posts: 2

Campaign Name: CH. 1 - Don't "Count" on it by @vaelic76

Short Code:NW-DQ3H4MXKG
Mission Type: Story/Mystery/Combat
Average Duration:15-20 minutes
Amount of Combat: Average
Starts at: Protector's Enclave
Mission Summary: A mysterious figure called "The Count" is rumored to dwell within the city of Protector's Enclave. Does this mysterious figure exist? Embark on an adventure where nothing is as it seems and the mystery unravels!

Comments

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486
    cant play atm since my pc is fked up..but gonna try it as soon i can play again :)
  • vizionblindvizionblind Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by khartokhar3
    cant play atm since my pc is fked up..but gonna try it as soon i can play again :)

thanks!

• MerklynnMerklynn Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Hopefully I'll check it out later this morning. The foundry quests are pretty cool and even though people blame the creators for crap loot you shouldn't the game rolls randomly & often is brain dead when you open the last chest to find an item for another class. Plus it never hurts to tip even if its only 50AD since you did earn some XP at the very least.
  • ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

I liked the mission summary in OP and will if enough time check it out this week. Else this weekend for sure.

At the moment I play and enjoy some but am working on the Foundry.

I feel it's allot deeper then I thought it would be and it might take me months before I will be able to launch my quest with Foundry.

I am working on 1 room for about 2 weeks now and it still isn't finished and that's just one room, I love how you can create from the ground up.  From what I have written down (concept-wise) for my quest and how it will run/work is going to take me allot of time. I really want it to be different then what has been made.

After a week I found out I could rearrange in 3d will logged into the playable state of the Foundry. It opened up so many new choices for me to work on.

I think something that could be a really cool feature to the Foundry would be that every 3 months the top 2 or 3 best played Foundry missions to get voice-overs done by Cryptic, or perhaps even add a voice over program that players can use themselfs, with the option to turn it on/off by those who play the Foundry missions.

OP thanks for letting us know.