Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Online First Person View Gameplay and Interview

13»

Comments

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Originally posted by deakon

Whats to back up?

We have seen 100+ on screen in their intro vid last year, we have seen the real time combat in action in both official vids and those leaked from pax, we have seen the progression system in various leaks and read about them in hands on reports, the only thing I haven't seen with my own eyes is the PvP progression system, but even that has been explained in some detail (3 talent tree's, world wide buffs, rankings, and persistency).

Non of those things are or were offered by SWTOR

I'll repeat that you need to go back and read what context swtor was bought into this thread, it will help you.

Again, back up your claims because i've seen every vid there is to see.

Show us a vid with 100+ players on screen?

Again, real time combat is not unique, it's been done before, not a very good claim to fame which i've already said.

Show me a progression vid with all the skills, you can't. 

Again, you are going off what you have heard and a few leaked screens of some skills, that doesn't prove that ESO has the most robust progression system lol.

Again show me this robust PVP system working, you can't.

Fact is you really haven't seen all these things that you claim ESO is the best at working.

I'll ask you gain, have you played the game to make these claims that ESO has the best features that you describe of any mmo?

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

and i thought i was only excited about FF14ARR...

This game sounds better and better each time as well. Looking forward to it. I dont play Elder Scrolls in first person view but i can switch to it for free form spell casting on tight areas.

Zenimax, do not dare to rush this game. Take your time, we dont need TESO out yet. Make sure it is fully finished and polished so we have the best mmo when it launches. :D

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882

Cant wait to play this at Gamecom since i know i wont ever get a beta invite!

Just excited to play another elder scroll game! I played them all. Even that Redguard game "The Elder Scroll Adventures: Redguard" Which makes me laugh when people cry about this game is not elder scroll enough... go play that game.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    Punk make sure you come back to give us your impressions :-).

There Is Always Hope!

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Originally posted by Punk999

Just excited to play another elder scroll game! I played them all. Even that Redguard game "The Elder Scroll Adventures: Redguard" Which makes me laugh when people cry about this game is not elder scroll enough... go play that game.

I'll be playing it at GamesCom as well along with many other games. No other western convention comes close to GamesCom, you don't have to rely on gaming reporters with an agenda.

Originally posted by SavageHorizon
    Originally posted by Punk999

I'll be playing it at GamesCom as well along with many other games. No other western convention comes close to GamesCom, you don't have to rely on gaming reporters with an agenda.

Awesome man, yeah exactly!

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735
    Originally posted by nethervoid

I have a feeling ESO will be another flop game because it's focusing way too much on combat. Cookie cutter wow clone yet again.

Yes because wow has first person combat, weapon skills and AvAvA. I can see how you formulated that idea.

Originally posted by keithian
    Punk make sure you come back to give us your impressions :-).

I plan to :) and video if i can.

^MMORPG.com

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

The game is looking to be completely different than everyone was complaining what it would be like here.

Way to be wrong, whoever you are.

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

Originally posted by nethervoid
    I have a feeling ESO will be another flop game because it's focusing way too much on combat. Cookie cutter wow clone yet again.

"Cookie cutter wow clone yet again." how is it like wow exactly? because its a themepark?

if you think this is a cookie cutter wow clone, then you must think every single themepark game ever made and ever will be made is a cookie cutter wow clone.