Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Interview] Conquer Online: Ten Years & Counting

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Conquer Online team is busy celebrating with its community for the game's whopping tenth anniversary. We managed to catch up to Chief Designer Peter Pan to talk about CO, where it's been and where it's headed in an exclusive interview. Read on and then head to the comments to add your thoughts.

MMORPG.com: Conquer Online has had a long run of ten years. Congratulations! Can you tell us what it’s like to see the game survive such a long time?

Peter Pan: It is indeed a great achievement. We owe a huge thanks to our players from all over the world. They give us the support and confidence that keep Conquer Online thriving.

Read more of Garrett Fuller's Conquer Online: Ten Years & Counting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• GamerToonsGamerToons Member Posts: 30
    Peter Pan?! Really? Lol
  • MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643

Huh.

I played this game years ago and really liked it - I doubt I could find my character now.

I remember there was big talk about Conquer Online 2.0, nothing ever came of that?

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

• VIVAS-MMOVIVAS-MMO Member Posts: 1
    Mkibride; I guess you can find it, they even promise gifts for returning "heros", check it on their website.
  • MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643

I can't check the website to see if my character is still there and the client wants me to mess with my font settings, which I will not do for a game. That's dumb.

* I did it anyways, and there's like 60 servers, I have to try to log into EACH ONE, with 20s in between...yeah. Should just tell me what server they are on.

For some dumb reason, I did find my character after awhile. He's LV1 and has no gear, which is odd. Was there a wipe?

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained