Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

masterworking

evdaezevdaez nocityPosts: 121Member Uncommon

I saw all those bad boys with +12 masterworked weapon and i wanted to get myself a chance on it too. Burned like 50 Mes scroll in addition to 2500 g worth of IIS. Lol, in the end i didnt get myself a MW-ed weapon.. and had to buy more CES to reroll my weapon into its previous stat.

And i came to this realization, why should i bother myself MW-ing my stuff, is it even worth it, one MES fetches a price of 400g on my server and there are even Masterworked +9 weapon but it comes with a heavy price tag, 32 k g. Haven't even mentioned that in the event  i purchased that weapon, i still need to +12 it lol.

So to those experienced 60s, did u find your gameplay gimped without +12  and just using +9 on MC HM or arena-ing with conjunct +9? And how many MES and MWA did u guys burn to get a MW-ed weapon and +12.

*right now my ilvl is 156 and i felt like im hitting a wall ( full nexus/fraywind ) and i cant find myself getting lucky against this crazy rng