Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Questions about becoming a member

DzoneDzone bowling green, KYPosts: 351Member Uncommon

When i click on become a member it only offers me setting up a credit card for monthly payments.

1. Didn't this game go ftp?

2. Is there a free triel period?

3. Only way to set up a membership is to set up a monthly credit card?

Kinda confused caused after i heard this went ftp i figured i didn't have to use a credit card to become a member.

Comments

• MMOman101MMOman101 Posts: 1,276Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Dzone

When i click on become a member it only offers me setting up a credit card for monthly payments.

1. Didn't this game go ftp?  Yes

2. Is there a free triel period?  FTP

3. Only way to set up a membership is to set up a monthly credit card?  Don't remember

Kinda confused caused after i heard this went ftp i figured i didn't have to use a credit card to become a member.

Never played the FTP, I only subbed. 

• AbimorAbimor phoenix, AZPosts: 329Member Uncommon

you dont have to become a member to play the game that is for people who still want to sub all you need is a station sign in then you can download the game

• DzoneDzone bowling green, KYPosts: 351Member Uncommon

I downloaded the game and when i double click the icon, the sony station launcher comes up. When i enter my username and password i get this Error "Disconected from the server".

When i go to the SOE websight i can log into my account info just fine. I checked under the games list and it says that vanguard is active, but still has the become a member button, which only alows me to set up a monthly sub. I done registured the activation code for it.

let me try to sign on maybe the game is down for maint. Well I was able to log in wit my wifes free to play account. I would try posting in the Vanguard forums to get help I really have no idea what is wrong.
  • EladiEladi ArnhemPosts: 1,100Member Uncommon

server is down

https://www.soe.com/status/

• MMOman101MMOman101 Posts: 1,276Member Uncommon
    Nevermind
    Originally posted by Eladi

server is down

https://www.soe.com/status/

No its not I was able to log in with both my accounts. Maybe it was down for a few minutes or something.