Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls and Oculus Rift would be Great

ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
Im just sayin playing this game in first person view with oculus rift and a gamepad would be an awsome experience so i hope they will be compatible with eachother whenever oculus rift comes out. Although the interface clutter in mmo games would be little immersion breaker like the chat window and such...

Comments

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    Originally posted by tkreep
    Im just sayin playing this game in first person view with oculus rift and a gamepad would be an awsome experience so i hope they will be compatible with eachother whenever oculus rift comes out. Although the interface clutter in mmo games would be little immersion breaker like the chat window and such...

I created a thread about my excitement regarding this here--?http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/385758/Im-excited-about-the-potential-for-Occulus-Rift.html

As far as the interface, I agree, as I had issues with it in certain games using Nvidia 3D, but the potential application of it for a game like this is exciting in itself. :-)

There Is Always Hope!