Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic ... in the shitter

Comments

• superniceguysuperniceguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,278
    Originally posted by Whitebeards
    Originally posted by superniceguy

People who sub obviously like the game, so why so they keep moaning about it?

Because that is what people do? people feel they are entitled by paying 15 bucks a month.

Why do you keep thinking I want it shut down? I think you can see it shutting down, but deny it and pass the thought on to me

Nice try but anyone who has read your psot on these forums know that you are not happy that SWTOR is doing well.

I am not biased at all. Even Blind Freddy can see that SWTOR is doomed UNLESS BIOWARE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

No you are not biased at all. image

Saying that SWTOR is fine and dandy WILL DO NOTHING AT ALL and kill the game for sure

I see now you are pretending as someone who actually cares for the game? is that what you are trying to tell us now?

I am going to snip rest of the post because i don't want to get into SWG debate here. But what you do is not what one would call an "effort to improve the game'. All you do is spread doom and gloom constantly and have given ZERO constructive feedback. 

I never ever thought 'hey this guy really have some nice ideas to improve the game' or 'he really cares about SWTOR and want to see it improve' even once after reading your posts since SWTOR release.

Honestly, i just didn't roll out of the back of the truck so you are not fooling me here with 'i just want to see SWTOR become a better game' act.

I've given plenty of feedback, but then just get dumb responses "game is good as it is" or "it is not a sandbox" when other theme park games still get suggested features.

I also suggested at one time to at least be able to repeat some of the content.

It may not seem like I am being constructive because there are so many posts defending the game, and attacking me. On the SWTOR forums even looking at the negative posts, I could not see anybody defending the game as much as here

If they can make the game better than why not? But the bottom line is they are not. The NGE was crap, but that did not stand still, they added in tonnes of content after the NGE. If they did not I would not have played that either. If EA/BW was in charge with SWG, it would not have had Beast Master, no camps, no atmospheric flight, no chronicles, no heroics, no seasonal events, no GCW/GCW2, no Death Troopers theme park, no Meatlump theme park, but it would have gotten loads and loads and loads more TCG

Anyway I think you are just trolling me now to post more negativity on your behalf - you seem to be lovin' it

• kartoolkartool Member UncommonPosts: 520

Because that is what people do? people feel they are entitled by paying 15 bucks a month.

Why do you keep thinking I want it shut down? I think you can see it shutting down, but deny it and pass the thought on to me

Nice try but anyone who has read your psot on these forums know that you are not happy that SWTOR is doing well.

I am not biased at all. Even Blind Freddy can see that SWTOR is doomed UNLESS BIOWARE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Saying that SWTOR is fine and dandy WILL DO NOTHING AT ALL and kill the game for sure

I see now you are pretending as someone who actually cares for the game? is that what you are trying to tell us now?

I am going to snip rest of the post because i don't want to get into SWG debate here. But what you do is not what one would call an "effort to improve the game'. All you do is spread doom and gloom constantly and have given ZERO constructive feedback. 

I never ever thought 'hey this guy really have some nice ideas to improve the game' or 'he really cares about SWTOR and want to see it improve' even once after reading your posts since SWTOR release.

Honestly, i just didn't roll out of the back of the truck so you are not fooling me here with 'i just want to see SWTOR become a better game' act.

I don't understand why people like superniceguy just don't go play a game they enjoy instead of complaining about one they obviously don't like every chance they get. All you gotta do is look at his post history and his avatar to know it's not worth arguing or debating him on anything to do with SWTOR because he blames it for killing his beloved tech demo, SWG.

• BranocBranoc Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Originally posted by apocoluster
    Originally posted by sexypanda198
    Tired companies like SOE and EA ruining things. yes i'm aware it is bioware but we all know what EA does to most products. For those who would like star wars galaxies what company would you like to make it if it happened.

Uhh Sony did fine.... So ill say Sony

MM its possibly that SOE working on SWG 2 after i did read a article on massively where they asked a SOE employed about there clone wars game now when disney let EA get the rights for Star Wars game and he did not coment when massively asked about a new SWG!

sorry for my bad spelling!

Originally posted by kartool

I don't understand why people like superniceguy just don't go play a game they enjoy instead of complaining about one they obviously don't like every chance they get. All you gotta do is look at his post history and his avatar to know it's not worth arguing or debating him on anything to do with SWTOR because he blames it for killing his beloved tech demo, SWG.

I keep going on about it because people keep responding to my comments, and to say that SWTOR is awesome, the best, and nothing is wrong, except me, as if those comments are really going to make it so. When SWTOR starts getting millions of subs again, goes back to P2P, the Bioware Doctors go back to work at Bioware, then I will eat all my words.

SWTOR is bad and it is not just SWG - Over 75% of people who bought the game quit playing it within the year, which is over 1.5 million people, and what is wrong is way bigger than the closure of SWG.

Had you not posted that about me, I would not have posted this post!

• WhitebeardsWhitebeards Member Posts: 778

I've given plenty of feedback, but then just get dumb responses "game is good as it is" or "it is not a sandbox" when other theme park games still get suggested features.

It may not seem like I am being constructive because there are so many posts defending the game, and attacking me. On the SWTOR forums even looking at the negative posts, I could not see anybody defending the game as much as here

If they can make the game better than why not? But the bottom line is they are not. The NGE was crap, but that did not stand still, they added in tonnes of content after the NGE. If they did not I would not have played that either. If EA/BW was in charge with SWG, it would not have had Beast Master, no camps, no atmospheric flight, no chronicles, no heroics, no seasonal events, no GCW/GCW2, no Death Troopers theme park, no Meatlump theme park, but it would have gotten loads and loads and loads more TCG

Anyway I think you are just trolling me now to post more negativity on your behalf - you seem to be lovin' it

What actually is trolling according to you? i will tell you what it means. 

To purposely try to piss people off by making deceiving and overly negative posts repeatedly with only one purpose to get emotional reactions out of them.

Does any of my post follow that pattern? because i certainly do not post with his intention on SWTOR forums. 

Usually people start throwing around these words when they have nothing better left to say on topic.

Find me one poster here who actually believes that you think for the better of the game and want to see it do well....i will happily take the accusation of 'trolling'.

• ZalmonZalmon Member Posts: 319

I keep going on about it because people keep responding to my comments, and to say that SWTOR is awesome, the best, and nothing is wrong, except me, as if those comments are really going to make it so. When SWTOR starts getting millions of subs again, goes back to P2P, the Bioware Doctors go back to work at Bioware, then I will eat all my words.

SWTOR is bad and it is not just SWG - Over 75% of people who bought the game quit playing it within the year, which is over 1.5 million people, and what is wrong is way bigger than the closure of SWG.

So you are saying you can post whatever imaginary stuff you like about the game and try to put it down at every given opportunity day after day and others shouldn't respond to you? lol 

If you just want to post whatever you desire and not want others to respond to you because obviously you have to keep replying to them and you do not like it..i suggest open a blog and set it to private or even better write a diary.

This is open forums for discussions and ofcourse people will call on your BS .

Originally posted by Zalmon

So you are saying you can post whatever imaginary stuff you like about the game and try to put it down at every given opportunity day after day and others shouldn't respond to you? lol 

If you just want to post whatever you desire and not want others to respond to you because obviously you have to keep replying to them and you do not like it..i suggest open a blog and set it to private or even better write a diary.

I do not post anything imaginary, it is all facts based of what EA/BW have said and done

I show the servers being FULL a few months ago, and now are Heavy, and show that their is a decline, but then people come on say it is not declining!

FULL is more than Heavy as far I am concerned - Am I right or wrong?

• ZalmonZalmon Member Posts: 319

I do not post anything imaginary, it is all facts based of what EA/BW have said and done

I show the servers being FULL a few months ago, and now are Heavy, and show that their is a decline, but then people come on say it is not declining!

Right! image

• AG-VukAG-Vuk Member UncommonPosts: 823

People ....now?

I .....act.

I ..., SWG.

Some of what you say, I agree with. I will add the SWG is dead and gone, apples are apples and oranges are oranges and you can't compare the 2. The fact that people go back to the argument is a bit inane. If SWG had been released today it definitely would be F2P and relegated to the trash heap, people must surely realize that ? I was there at that games release, it was ugly. SWG had a bigger turnover then SWTOR, just people have forgotten. If I miss read your intent or statement I apologize. Just comparing SWTOR to SWG as I said is inane. The only similarity is more in the IP and some of the history.

• AG-VukAG-Vuk Member UncommonPosts: 823

I ...post!

So you are.....r BS .

Actually you are. Heavy indicates that the multiple shards are available. I think the main area shards capacity is 240 players before new ones open. Each planet has it own capacity before new instances are opened. So you'll never see full again.

• PlageronPlageron Member Posts: 109

I saw this topic and well this struck a cord with me due to a conversation I had with a friend last night.

A good friend of mine plays this game alot and he told me some of his alarming concerns that would also concern me too I I also played this game.

He told me the latest patch altered a few things like the costs to travel via a ship.....from being before about 80 credits to now over 100,000.......He said he thought yes it should have been raised as bit just not into the astronomical range...due to the fact it kind of hurts the newer player.......I agree with his concern on that.

The newer player who is doing free to play is going to have a horrible time with something like that being implemented.

He also told me about how the subscribers get a 50% off on items which isn't too bad....but one of the alarming things was the cost of some items.....for him being a subscriber some very simple things where going to cost about 780 with his discount....a free to play player would have to spend 1560.....that's like 15 dollars for some item.

I agree those things do sound alarming....and they would be the exact things that a player would try star wars in this form.....and then decide to not get a subscription over.

And these where only two items mind you.   I did try this game for about a couple months...but kind of just  gave up...as I just wasn't have much fun playing it.

My friend as a subscriber is still playing it....but is thinking about quitting or becoming a non-subscriber because in his words the changes are making it a non-fun game.....as they seam to want to penalize players more then reward them.

Yes there are many negative posts and negative people toward this game...and its easy to steer subjects into going after a specific poster about things....

But facts are facts....this latest patch had some nice things....but also added many negative things from what it sounds like.....and the way my friend explains it.....it doesn't make much sense why they would put in the penalties that they did....unless they where trying to make players un-happy for some reason.

Originally posted by AG-Vuk

People ....now?

I .....act.

I ..., SWG.

Some of what you say, I agree with. I will add the SWG is dead and gone, apples are apples and oranges are oranges and you can't compare the 2. The fact that people go back to the argument is a bit inane. If SWG had been released today it definitely would be F2P and relegated to the trash heap, people must surely realize that ? I was there at that games release, it was ugly. SWG had a bigger turnover then SWTOR, just people have forgotten. If I miss read your intent or statement I apologize. Just comparing SWTOR to SWG as I said is inane. The only similarity is more in the IP and some of the history.

I was not really comparing SWG and SWTOR. You can compare SWTOR with any MMO, and any MMO will have more commitment to it than what SWTOR has gotten. It took nearly a year to get Makeb in,  from June 2012 to April 2013, whereas STO announced its expansion March 2013 and went live May 2013. EQ2 last expansion was announced Oct 2012 and went live Nov 2012. Plus they still get adequate updates, and mostly free. SWTORs F2P forces you (more so) to play P2P, but yet after all that money they still churn out updates far and between.

If SWG launched today, it could do well, other MMOs are still full of bugs and stuff, but SWGs uniqueness is desperately needed amongst the many load of tripe WOW clones. If under SOE it would be F2P as they no longer do P2P. Even WOW is suffering now. SWG > STO but LOTRO > STO > most others. The devs seem to be doing loads for it.  What kept people at bay with SWG was the CU and the NGE - lack of trust.

SWG was the first real MMO I played, and did not know what to expect. In the beginning I was just running all the time, from city to city, and was getting boring. If a friend did not come and play and show me the ropes I would not have carried on. But then as time went on, there were bugs, but overall they kept bringing in things that wowed me - vehicles, player cities, mounts, Jump To Lightspeed, etc,  until CU and definitely NGE, but then after that they wowed me again with all the content they added. Even if SOE did nothing to SWG there was plenty to do in it due to its sandbox nature - the game had as much content as you have imagination

SWTOR has not wowed me at all - where are multiplayer vehicles, where are player cities, where is beast master, or stuff like this to expand the game. They have one gree event now and nothing else, why not do more of these events and rotate? What happened to the other two events they did?  SWTOR is just great levelling from 1 to 50 and then quitting, like playing a single player game. WOW did not have this problem, subs just kept going up and up and up until broke all records!

STO wowed me with the way they expanded the ships where you could explore them and not just fly them, then they modified the missions, then added duty offiers, then made them go on your ship and get them to do missions, then they brought in Season 7 which is like Makeb expansion, then they did the 3rd anniversary with Denise Crosby, and then the expansion, and we still got Season 8 and 9 to come. Perfect World seem to doing far more to the game than BW for SWTOR.

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686
    Originally posted by Plageron

He told me the latest patch altered a few things like the costs to travel via a ship.....from being before about 80 credits to now over 100,000.......He said he thought yes it should have been raised as bit just not into the astronomical range...due to the fact it kind of hurts the newer player.......I agree with his concern on that.

Not over 100 000 but mere 2300 the most expensive trip to Makeb. It was increase but not as radical as you try to portrait. It's not astronimical. You have wrong information.

Other things? Nothing really changes for subscribers. If you want to use CM you have discount on certain stuff, but it still costs money. Nothing different than what other F2P hybrids offer.

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• CalerxesCalerxes Member UncommonPosts: 1,641
    Originally posted by Calerxes
    TOR FTW!  

I was only putting things into perspective.

Making a profit - maybe, CLEARLY making a profit - NO

Making a loss - probably not, but game could still be active due to a contract for a set period of time or just breaking even, CLEARLY making a loss - NO

The game has no clear plans for the rest of the year, and NOTHING to get excited about, unlike other MMOs, so they are CLEARLY not putting much into the game right now, and expect people to pay MORE for that LESS effort, which people are CLEARLY getting fed up of. Makeb may have spiked the revenue, but 2.1 and the lack of decent content for the forseeable future CLEARLY shows its going downhill now

Are you talking with that imaginary voice in your head again Niceguy? is he telling you to say ludicrous things? are you really that upset the game isn't dead a buried like you constantly try to claim it will be? maybe you should join the "toys out the pram brigade" and help it die much quicker, your talents are wasted on these boards.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6349186

Some people are never satisfied thinking that $15 a month entitles them to a perfectly tailored game to their every need.

Very Funny - That was posted AFTER I made my post (I guess my plan worked - BW saw what I posted and then decided to act on it - I love it when a plan comes together! ;) ), but still NOTHING to really get excited about, although double XP weekends may give me a reason to play and finish my chars sooner, the same with others.

Lets have a look at some of the comments across the first 2 pages out of:

To little to late.... im off for new games

That's it I think I am done with this game....

Definitely looking forward to the early August update.  Otherwise, I have to admit, I'm a little underwhelmed

Is this a joke? ...

a summer without any pvpers left in the game thats for sure

/YAWN  ......

Sounds like rather small updates to me. Nightmare mode on an old raid isn't new content, Bioware ......

Not exactly a lot of positivity

Did you not read the "toys out the pram brigade" I meant the negativity in that thread by the way and suggest your talents would be better used over on the official boards. I don't think BW execs read MMORPG.com much. If you are going to put so much energy into these kind of discourse wouldn't it be better directed at the right people ie the dev's? rather than on here or is MMORPG.com a comfort blanket?

You need a sub to post, and because of that they should read sites like this to see what will get people to sub.

Really? the game sub forums of MMORPG.com are the heartbeat of gamers wants, is it now? You crack me up SNG your insight into MMO's is second to none especially TOR. So whens the shutdown date of TOR and rebirth of SWG going to happen? soon? or are you going to keep moving goalposts for as long as you feel like it? your motives are like a top quality amplifier, transparent.

Sorry mods MMORPG.com is more than just the partisan forums as we all know.

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• simpliussimplius Member UncommonPosts: 1,134
    Originally posted by simplius

he was speaking for himself, AND THE MAJORITY

2 mio F2Pers vs roughly 50 mio  WoT players? 8 mio SUBBED wow players?

if you think this is acceptable stats for a STAR WARS game, you have very low standards

i will not stop flaming them, until we get a good star wars mmo

even if it takes 20 years

Who the hell made you guys spokesperson for any majority? let me guess..no body!

the fact, that im in the largest Group

the fact, that im sharing my opinion doesnt make me a spokesperson

if it was so, then the World would have many of those

TOR FTW!  

I was only putting things into perspective.

Making a profit - maybe, CLEARLY making a profit - NO

Making a loss - probably not, but game could still be active due to a contract for a set period of time or just breaking even, CLEARLY making a loss - NO

The game has no clear plans for the rest of the year, and NOTHING to get excited about, unlike other MMOs, so they are CLEARLY not putting much into the game right now, and expect people to pay MORE for that LESS effort, which people are CLEARLY getting fed up of. Makeb may have spiked the revenue, but 2.1 and the lack of decent content for the forseeable future CLEARLY shows its going downhill now

Are you talking with that imaginary voice in your head again Niceguy? is he telling you to say ludicrous things? are you really that upset the game isn't dead a buried like you constantly try to claim it will be? maybe you should join the "toys out the pram brigade" and help it die much quicker, your talents are wasted on these boards.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6349186

Some people are never satisfied thinking that $15 a month entitles them to a perfectly tailored game to their every need.

Very Funny - That was posted AFTER I made my post (I guess my plan worked - BW saw what I posted and then decided to act on it - I love it when a plan comes together! ;) ), but still NOTHING to really get excited about, although double XP weekends may give me a reason to play and finish my chars sooner, the same with others.

Lets have a look at some of the comments across the first 2 pages out of:

To little to late.... im off for new games

That's it I think I am done with this game....

Definitely looking forward to the early August update.  Otherwise, I have to admit, I'm a little underwhelmed

Is this a joke? ...

a summer without any pvpers left in the game thats for sure

/YAWN  ......

Sounds like rather small updates to me. Nightmare mode on an old raid isn't new content, Bioware ......

Not exactly a lot of positivity

Did you not read the "toys out the pram brigade" I meant the negativity in that thread by the way and suggest your talents would be better used over on the official boards. I don't think BW execs read MMORPG.com much. If you are going to put so much energy into these kind of discourse wouldn't it be better directed at the right people ie the dev's? rather than on here or is MMORPG.com a comfort blanket?

You need a sub to post, and because of that they should read sites like this to see what will get people to sub.

Really? the game sub forums of MMORPG.com are the heartbeat of gamers wants, is it now? You crack me up SNG your insight into MMO's is second to none especially TOR. So whens the shutdown date of TOR and rebirth of SWG going to happen? soon? or are you going to keep moving goalposts for as long as you feel like it? your motives are like a top quality amplifier, transparent.

What goalposts? I have no idea what you are going on about now.

I say the servers will all be light by the end of the year, IF IT CARRIES ON AS IT IS, and will stay alive as long as EA is willing to, but with their deal with Disney they would probably ditch SWTOR for more SW games, as I would more likely buy them than put more into SWTOR, and I think they may be ready about 2015, but SWTOR could be safe until then or whenever they do get released. KOTOR 3 anyone?

I played SWTOR, and paid SWTOR, and I am practically done with it, it was as great as playing a single player game, but it is not a single player game it is a MMO, which was supposedly going to last for 10 years.

SWG is not coming back - too many company changes and progression have buried it for good.

The only people moving goalposts are EA.

People like me and Whitebeards are not defending the game we are just calling you out on your motives behind your posts, doom and gloom bringer of death, you are blind to your own motives while others are seeing straight through them, you only have to look at your avatar to get a jist of them but its driven home once you start to read your overly negative posts.

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147

Why i hate F2P games, all their creativity and work goes into the cash shop and not into the game. They make games now that rely on cash shop items, and if you dont buy your game is gimped beyond belief. I will never play a F2P game set up like that, guess thats why i went back to my strategy games and shooters. Tired of waiting for a good mmorpg to come out and fighting with konsole kiddies that want to further ruin mmorpg's.

SWTOR should and could have been 100% better if they didnt spend all their time on fluff.

• kartoolkartool Member UncommonPosts: 520

Do you have screenshots of the server levels for every minute of every day that the game has been up, plus information on all the metrics involved in measuring server load so you can accurately measure the levels of activity at all times of the day over a long enough period of time to accurately portray the health of the game?

No, you have a screenshot of a particular time that the servers weren't all full, yet they were all under heavy load, or full which you try to use in an argument to say the game is dying. It makes no sense. That's like saying WoW is dying when it's subs dip below ten million...

You come off as a hater of SWTOR who is sad that SWG died and have nothing better to do with your time now than try and rile people up. I'm not going to defend SWTOR, it is what it is. Some people like it, some people don't - but what you need to understand is your opinion and fact cherry-picking/fact twisting doesn't make what you say true. At the end of the day it's your opinion regardless of what "evidence" you show to prove your point because it's impossible for you to have all the information, especially when liking or disliking a game is a matter of opinion.

People like me and Whitebeards are not defending the game we are just calling you out on your motives behind your posts, doom and gloom bringer of death, you are blind to your own motives while others are seeing straight through them, you only have to look at your avatar to get a jist of them but its driven home once you start to read your overly negative posts.

None of my posts are negative, What I say is what it is of SWTOR

If I want my DVD player to play Blu Rays does that mean I am being negative of my DVD player? No. A DVD player can not play DVDs. A DVD player can never play Blu Rays. People like you accept the DVD player for what it is and do not want it to play Blu Ray. What I do then is go and buy a Blu Ray player which can then play Blu Rays

I go play STO and LOTRO instead which gives me what I want.

The difference though with SWTOR and a DVD player is that SWTOR is a MMO and can be enhanced and changed.

If SWTOR can be enhanced like any other MMO then great, but EA seems super reluctant in doing so.

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686

If I want my DVD player to play Blu Rays does that mean I am being negative of my DVD player? No. A DVD player can not play DVDs. A DVD player can never play Blu Rays. People like you accept the DVD player for what it is and do not want it to play Blu Ray. What I do then is go and buy a Blu Ray player which can then play Blu Rays

The difference though with SWTOR and a DVD player is that SWTOR is a MMO and can be enhanced and changed.

If SWTOR can be enhanced like any other MMO then great, but EA seems super reluctant in doing so.

Whatever you write is just your opinion, not what it is. Please stop thinking that your opinion is superior to others.

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

Originally posted by Sevenstar61

Whatever you write is just your opinion, not what it is. Please stop thinking that your opinion is superior to others.

For every 4 or more people to play SWTOR, 1 will really like it (Over 75% of 2million people quit the game within the first year of a game supposedly to last at least 10 years)

My opinion is not unique, when will you accept the fact that SWTOR is crap? I accept that you like crap games

I accepted that SWG was crap to many other people and let them have their fun dissing it.

• mikunimanmikuniman Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Just the opposite, Last week I set my nephew up with swtor his first pc game. The repub starting area was packed all week every night so he got a good shot of people all around him doing the same thing. I set him up with the digital upgrade which cost peanuts when he hit 10 got him speeder 1 from the cartel. What a nice starting experience for the both of us and he's loving it. The game is way better since it went FTP.
    TOR FTW!

What goalposts? I have no idea what you are going on about now.

I say the servers will all be light by the end of the year, IF IT CARRIES ON AS IT IS, and will stay alive as long as EA is willing to, but with their deal with Disney they would probably ditch SWTOR for more SW games, as I would more likely buy them than put more into SWTOR, and I think they may be ready about 2015, but SWTOR could be safe until then or whenever they do get released. KOTOR 3 anyone?

I played SWTOR, and paid SWTOR, and I am practically done with it, it was as great as playing a single player game, but it is not a single player game it is a MMO, which was supposedly going to last for 10 years.

SWG is not coming back - too many company changes and progression have buried it for good.

The only people moving goalposts are EA.

You've been preaching the death of TOR for months now and everytime you come up with more excuses when the data says otherwise, thats moving the goalposts. EA/BW have no more content was your last sermon but a summer roadmap was released, what did you say "OH! nothing on there worth a damn" paraphrasing. Its been f2p for over 6 months now and the servers are all still showing heavy and very heavy at peak. You cannot see it because you do not want to as you are finding it difficult to get over SWG's closure and the reason for that, TOR. I see it and so do many others, but you? no I'll just make up negativity without and factual data about a game I don't even play. A made up reality based on my perception rather than the reality of a game that flopped, converted to f2p and is now adding content and updates due to the games subs stabilizing and extra income coming in from the CM. But no stick to the it took a year to get an xpac out, lets see how long Arenanet do with that one as a comparison, converting to f2p isn't a 2 week refit believe it or not. But its pointless as you'll twist this post into your reality and deny all truth imparted therein.

Originally posted by Sevenstar61

For every 4 or more people to play SWTOR, 1 will really like it (Over 75% of 2million people quit the game within the first year of a game supposedly to last at least 10 years)

My opinion is not unique, when will you accept the fact that SWTOR is crap? I accept that you like crap games

I accepted that SWG was crap to many other people and let them have their fun dissing it.

More made up data, how many people play TOR at the moment free and sub? come back to me when you know the cold hard truth and links to back it up.

This discussion has been closed.