Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Don't get the problems..

TyranosinTyranosin Member Posts: 56

I really just can't understand why people don't wanna play this game or didn't like this game ?

Back in the days when I played it (OBT) it was AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!

You rushed with lvling and after that you did the daily stuff, and the rest of the day it was a community & GvG & pvp outside the 2nd or 3rd city .. 

I really miss that feeling.. this is one of my best games ever.. a game that isn't all about lvling and becoming strong, but also about feelings of the other players.. like gangs, blood & crips hate shit.. you joined a guild which hated another guild, so you hated EVERYONE in that guild.. when you went outside you just murdered all of em !! and you also had a hourly boss vs boss fight which you guessed on who won, and always 2 major guilds came on betting.. always a massive GvG fight..

and the moment you were inside the main city or something, you were friends haha.. and teached eachother combo's and such.. I played Vampire & Prot.. and played untill the arena came out..

I MISS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :'(((((((((((((

My name was Tyranosin & Equicida.. hook me up if you remember me :'(

Comments

• talamanthontalamanthon Member Posts: 61
    Originally posted by gmn312

I really just can't understand why people don't wanna play this game or didn't like this game ?

Back in the days when I played it (OBT) it was AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!

You rushed with lvling and after that you did the daily stuff, and the rest of the day it was a community & GvG & pvp outside the 2nd or 3rd city .. 

I really miss that feeling.. this is one of my best games ever.. a game that isn't all about lvling and becoming strong, but also about feelings of the other players.. like gangs, blood & crips hate shit.. you joined a guild which hated another guild, so you hated EVERYONE in that guild.. when you went outside you just murdered all of em !! and you also had a hourly boss vs boss fight which you guessed on who won, and always 2 major guilds came on betting.. always a massive GvG fight..

and the moment you were inside the main city or something, you were friends haha.. and teached eachother combo's and such.. I played Vampire & Prot.. and played untill the arena came out..

I MISS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :'(((((((((((((

My name was Tyranosin & Equicida.. hook me up if you remember me :'(

Well my friend this question may be well intended and I am assuming you sincerely want to know. I think to some degree you also realize that your answers may differ greatly from person to person as we all have individual wants and so on when it comes to picking a game to invest time and money into.

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Perfect World Entertainment
  • pantheronpantheron Member UncommonPosts: 256
    I quit the moment I realized the only thing I had done for the past month in the game was dailies.  

I play MMOs for the Forum PVP