Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terminus - A Legend Gaming Guild (Dominion - PvE/PvP)

Comments

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Ill be frank, I'm not going to apply but i am curious if you have polled your guilds average age?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• AstanexAstanex Member Posts: 106
    Not sure Niith.  I'd guess... 30ish?  We do prefer more mature, adult players.  There's no iPwznUs in the guild.

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Astanex - Legionnaire of Terminus
    Everything's been quiet on the Legend Gaming front.  We're all eagerly awaiting launch, but that'll be some time.  Come wait with us, though!  It'll pass the time!

Terminus
  • Nara1916Nara1916 Member Posts: 36
    Come check us out !!!

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
    Nara- Head of Recruitment
  • ZedboxZedbox Member Posts: 14

Be part of an awesome community! One that is active and full of dedicated people!

You won't regret it!

Terminus
    Zed - Legionnaire of Terminus
    Another Legend Gaming game night's coming up.  They're for the community, to just sit around and play online poker while joking around on Vent.  Of course, for me it's sit around and lose, but they're still fun.  Don't know how to play poker?  We'll teach you!

Terminus
  • ThaaronThaaron Member Posts: 8
    Looking to become a Legend? Stop by our website and see what Terminus is all about.

We'd love to have you with us.

Terminus
    Thaaron - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • MayokeMayoke Member Posts: 8

Fill the application out and come join us.

We are looking for quality players.

• DesuteqDesuteq Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Come fill out an application, become a part of our great community in your step to become the next legend!

Check out our website and see for yourself! Fill in an application and join us as we get ready to start a new chapter in Wildstar!

Terminus
    The Chua look cute, little insane sociopaths!  Waiting for launch just got a bit harder!

Still, having a great group of friends to talk with help.  Drop by and see for yourself.  We've got a guest area you can register and talk with members to see!

Terminus
    super excited about the chua I'm literally bouncing in my seat at getting to be an adorable ball of doom and mayhem

Terminus
  • EtakiEtaki Member Posts: 7
    Come one, come all!  Jump over to our official forums and see what we are all about.  We are a community of dedicated gamers aiming to be #1 in all things Wildstar.  See if you have what it takes to be a member of our community.

Terminus
    Etaki - Legionaire of Terminus

• dallanar30dallanar30 Member Posts: 10
    Looking for a great community/guild to call home well LG/Terminus is that place, stop by our site and fill out an application it is that simple. We are a very friendly community you will not be disappointed. Recruiting all playstyles as well.

Come join Terminus...

Looking for quality players now!

• LG_ExiledLG_Exiled Member Posts: 53
    Here at Legend Gaming we strongly believe in quality over quantity which is why we go through a very thorough application process. When you join Terminus, you join a community of like-minded individuals who all love to game together. We are a family and treat each other like it!

Terminus
    Exiled - Elder of Legend Gaming
    As Exiled said, the recruitment process is rather strict, but it's not actually too bad.  First you have to have an interview on Vent, then you have thirty days where you're on trial.  If you post alot, are active on Vent, and generally a good contributor, odds are you'll be done in a week or two, though.  

Mostly it's to see if you're a good fit personality wise.  You might not fit with a guild, and sometimes the guild doesn't fit with you.  Terminus understands that, and we want to see you in the right guild.  We're just hoping that guild is ours!

Terminus
    We are filling up fast! We have both skilled PvE and PvPers so come on over and check us out. We have many active members all eagerly anticipating the launch of Wildstar!

Terminus
    True we're filling up fast, but we'll always have room for players interested in an open, fun guild.  Just remember, we're also professionals.  If you join, you've got to follow a high standard of behavior.  We're going to be number one on our sever, and that means something!

Terminus
    look all you want but you will never find a more professional community that still has all the fun the we have every day!!!!

Terminus
  • MavorsMavors Member Posts: 8
    Want to be awesome?!  Apply to the best prerelease guild for WildStar! 

Terminus

Mavors - Legionnaire of Terminus

Terminus.

Part of Legend Gaming., More than a Guild., We are a community and family., 

Join in the the game discussions!

Guild meeting just happened.  Which I kind of missed.  Oops.  Guild meetings are required for the good of the community.  Well, just got to accept my punishment.

Terminus
    Exciting times here at Terminus! Check us out and put in an app!

Terminus
  • MavorsMavors Member Posts: 8

So, what race, class or path have you settled with so far?

Me:

Race: Mechari

Class:not sure

Path: Settler

Terminus

Mavors - Legionnaire of Terminus

This discussion has been closed.