Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terminus - A Legend Gaming Guild (Dominion - PvE/PvP)

Comments

• MayokeMayoke Member Posts: 8

We are always on the lookout for strong players... Come sign up.

• GhostkaliGhostkali Member UncommonPosts: 10

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
    Ghostkali
    Inner Sanctum Rep / Head of Activity
  • FamulusFamulus Member Posts: 1

Joining Terminus has been one of the best decisions I've made in a long time. It's not just a guild, it's a family.

Join Terminus today. You won't regret it.

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Tiro, Famulus
  • ThaaronThaaron Member Posts: 8

We also have cookies , delicious chocolate chip cookies lol

But in all seriousness come check us out on our website , there's lots of cool people here and we always have fun stuff to do while we wait for the game to release together

Terminus
    Thaaron - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • AstanexAstanex Member Posts: 106
    Ghostkali wins.  I'm sorry, but that picture is perfect.

Terminus
    Astanex - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • VillastVillast Member Posts: 2

I recently joined Terminus and, as a veteran of gaming with over a decade of experience, I couldn't be happier with my choice and their acceptance of me. It will be a fun ride and I can't wait to prove my worth for years to come.

Terminus
    Villast, Tiro of Terminus
    Visit our website, meet our people, and ask yourself, "Do I want to be a part of this community?  Do I want to enter the game with a great guild already made?  Do I want to have fun, even before launch with a great guild?"

Make the right choice.  The Terminus choice.

Terminus
  • dallanar30dallanar30 Member Posts: 10
    Looking for a great guild/community, with many members with 1-2 decades of gaming experience come take a look at our site, put in an application, and join our great community. We are accepting players of all types.
  • GhostkaliGhostkali Member UncommonPosts: 10
    When you are filling out an App for Terminus, take it seriously. We are looking for the best and this is our first glance at you as a potential member of our community. BTW, we have punch and Pie!

Terminus
    Ghostkali
    Inner Sanctum Rep / Head of Activity

There was a guild meeting tonight.   The raid beta's interesting, and we're looking for more members to join us for it.  We've got a few slots still open!  I'm sure you'd love a spot.

Terminus
  • DesuteqDesuteq Member UncommonPosts: 30

Want to be a part of a very active community with great players across many games? Come checks us out and hopefully you decide to become one of us!

One of us... one of us...

PS - We have cookies or wafflez depending on who you ask. ;)

• ThaaronThaaron Member Posts: 8
    If you're looking to get a head start in Wildstar before the game comes out then Terminus is the best guild for you. Stop by our website sometime and see for yourself =)

Terminus
    Thaaron - Legionnaire of Terminus
    Not everyone's ready for this game.  Are you?  Are you looking for a guild?  Looking for advice in building a computer?  Looking for friends to hang out with in Vent?  Well, look no farther!

Terminus
  • EtakiEtaki Member Posts: 7
    Only the elite, the best of the best, the top tier, the... No I'm just kidding we have a place here for everyone be they hardcore, or casual.  Here at Terminus we take our game seriously but we like to have lots of fun, and respect for fellow community members is a must.  This WSO guild will be one of the best in all things Wildstar, but you will never be disrespected, degraded, or put down by any of your community members.  Not everyone is cut out to be in this community, but those who are find lifetime gaming friends.  Stop by our forums and see what it's like to be a part of Terminus.

Terminus
    Etaki - Legionaire of Terminus

• LG_ExiledLG_Exiled Member Posts: 53
    Join today and get one step closer to the Raid Beta they announced! We only need 4 more people for it to be filled! Then we start the stand-bys! Get your application in now!

Terminus
    Exiled - Elder of Legend Gaming
    Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
    Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
    and they're always glad you came.
    You wanna be where you can see,
    our troubles are all the same
    You wanna be where everybody knows
    Your name.

You wanna go where people know,
    people are all the same,
    You wanna go where everybody knows
    your name, Terminus.

Terminus
    Come on over to the Terminus Side, and learn what being part of a great community is all about.
    Terminus is a warm, friendly guild looking for more players.  We're open to everyone interested in Wildstar.  Drop by our forums and register, and you can talk to us to see if you want to join us.

Terminus
    Definately come check out Terminus, great group of people, great community for all types of players.
    Every day our guild grows with new members.  Why?  Because we're interested not only in the game, but having a great community.  And a great community can make or break any MMO!

Terminus
  • Nara1916Nara1916 Member Posts: 36
    Come Check us out! You wont find a better community!

Terminus
    Nara- Head of Recruitment
  • DesuteqDesuteq Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Come check us out, we're a great community! We cater to PvE/PvP/RP and if that wasn't enough... new members get.. wafflez! image

Not only do we have an active RP department, but we have a PvP department already debating the best builds, a PvE department salivating over the dungeon information, and an active recruitment department!  

...you likely noticed the last one, though.

Terminus
    Looking for a large community that is close knit, and friendly to meet all you gaming needs, come join us at Terminus, as we prepare to take over Nexus
    What is a guild?  Simply a group of gamers?  No!  It is a group of like minded people!  It is a fun place to hang out!  It is company that enjoys spending time with you!  It is a worthy way to spend your time!

Looking for a real guild? Click the link.

Terminus
This discussion has been closed.