Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terminus - A Legend Gaming Guild (Dominion - PvE/PvP)

Comments

• Corth_OrbitalCorth_Orbital Member Posts: 14
    I don't think you have what it takes to join Terminus you soft and sprinkley cupcake. Ya, that's right, I'm talking to YOU. I think you just want to run around with all the other lone-wolves - complaining that no one is helping you and everyone just sits there as the Exiles dance on your corpse. I don't think you are tough enough to roll with the baddest, best Dominion guild this side of Nexus.

BS you say? Then come prove it cupcake. Check us out and if you think you have what it takes...drop us an app.

See you on Nexus...shoulder to shoulder or face down in a ditch all by yourself. Your choice cupcake.

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
    Corth Orbital - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • RhysiaRhysia Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Membership is still growing like crazy but we will always have room for more! If you happen to stop by the Terminus homepage and notice that our Vent server is down, do not be alarmed! We have moved to Teamspeak3, so bear with us! We still have so much exciting things going on, multiple activity nights, Terminus Tuesday, our live stream and much much more. Take a chance with a great guild and swing by!

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Rhysia - Friend of LG
  • DesuteqDesuteq Member UncommonPosts: 30
    The community is a very welcoming place filled with great people in many regards. It is a place with people that have great personalities and a good sense of humor for instance. So come check us out and hopefully it's the place for you!

• DRGomes07DRGomes07 Member Posts: 3

Join in the fun, a lot of recruits applying and in that in mind the community is growing fast. Join Terminus were a Dominion guild if you want to be a Dominion characters and are in  need of home Terminus is it.

Trust me you won't regret it!

Terminus
    Unruly - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • KaughtKaught Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Come and join a totally awesome guild who always is wanting more great players! We have all your MMO aspects and needs! :D
  • LochaberLochaber Member UncommonPosts: 7
    If you are looking for a guild, a community, that is into PvE progression and PvP domination come check Terminus out and get to know us.

Terminus
    Lochaber - Tiro of Terminus
  • DRGomes07DRGomes07 Member Posts: 3
    Apply today!! and join a outgoing bunch of players that are willing to welcome you and get to know you as a player. Also if you apply today join us for Terminus where we do alive Twitch Stream and chat.

Terminus
    Unruly - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • AstanexAstanex Member Posts: 106
    Terminus Tuesday is tonight!

Drop by

Terminus
    Astanex - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • TyphloticTyphlotic Member Posts: 6
    sp..sp..hay you? ya you whats your name?................. ok well i have heard of this new cutthroat group called (lg) legend gaming. i hear that they have an elite group called Terminus. I hear that they are a crazy group of killers looking to take over Nexus . Well word has it they are looking for some help with that so i think you should go check them out nothing like having a group like that to have your back on that crazy planet with all that exile scum walking around.

Terminus
    Typhlotic - Legionnaire Member
    Want to join a progression guild? Or how about a group that wants to partake in PvP domination? If so check us out and see if you will want to be part of us.

Terminus
  • Nara1916Nara1916 Member Posts: 36
    With lots of new faces and people enjoying the new TS3 there are always fun people to meet and get to know. What better way to start into the nexus than with a group of friends?? come check us out at Terminus!!!

Terminus
    Nara- Head of Recruitment
  • LG_ExiledLG_Exiled Member Posts: 53
    Terminus is currently updating our stream channel. We now have a new host for the show. Yours truly will still be there though. Join us this tuesday for Terminus Tuesday @ 10PM EST!

Terminus
    Exiled - Elder of Legend Gaming
    Tonight's another game night.  We're playing "Cards against Humanity."  Never played it?  You should try it!  It's hilarious!

Terminus
  • RonarkRonark Member Posts: 13
    PvE? Check. PvP? Check. Hardcore and Softcore alike? Check. A fun family time with a bit of chaos adventure thrown in? You bet your sweet ass, cupcake. Feel free to check out Terminus, where the people are welcoming, the bars are open, and fingers on that Slinger in the corner of the room are just itching for a reason.

Terminus
    Ronark - Legionnaire of Terminus
    "The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it."
    Can't weight to see all you new people at  are guild hall checking out what we have to offer you will love it her  see you soon

Terminus
  • Deathgod881Deathgod881 Member UncommonPosts: 104
    Saw the trailer and omg it is awesome joining XD

"Let destruction rain!" from Asbel Tales of Graces f

We have another "Terminus Tuesday" coming up, of course, tomorrow. Come check it out. Head on over to our site to find out information on it and also our guild.

Terminus
    Just a quick reminder, Terminus Tuesdays is tonight!  Check us out at 10 PM EST, it runs about an hour, and it's always fun!

Terminus
  • SpeedhaakSpeedhaak Member UncommonPosts: 296
    Stopped reading at "Interview required". Good luck though. 
    If you're looking for a tight knit community/guild Terminus is the place for you, no matter your play style stop in and fill out an App, and become part of our Community

Terminus
  • LG_ExiledLG_Exiled Member Posts: 53
    So yeah, last night Terminus Tuesday had yet another wild appearance of my mother. Check it out on youtube here!

Terminus
    Exiled - Elder of Legend Gaming
  • Nara1916Nara1916 Member Posts: 36
    I completely understand and to be honest I thought the same thing when my friend joined but he talked me into putting in an app and i couldn't be happier with the community.

Terminus
    Nara- Head of Recruitment

Yeah, it's hard to regret joining a great guild like Legend Gaming's Terminus!

Don't think we're as great as you keep hearing?  Drop by our forums and talk to us!

Terminus
  • DesuteqDesuteq Member UncommonPosts: 30
    So what did you all think of the video/information released on customization and what is your favorite part that you are just dying to try out? Were you excited about the information they released or just happy with it?  I was majorly excited, customization is the bread and butter in my opinion and I was very pleased with what was shown.

Hey..hey you....ya you..... Are you looking for a group of like minded Dominion that want to kill all exiled scum that dare to defile Nexus. Look no further come buy Terminus we will be glad to check your ability and  strengthen are ranks with you blood thirsty vigor .

Terminus
This discussion has been closed.