Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't decide which of the following to play.

2»

Comments

• vhenomvhenom Member Posts: 1

I enjoyed SWTOR 

i thought it was a well made game, and it didn't get the respect it earned because they made it too easy to reach level cap. If it would have been a lot harder both in terms of leveling speed and the intensity of end game lore and difficulty it would of demolished every game to date, luckily they have been working on this and its not that bad now. 

SWTOR is a good game if you can muscle out the worst leveling experience you will endure which is around mid-way to cap. 

• SacriaSacria Member Posts: 53

I've tried all of those, none of them are really good in my opinion - the best is by far tera but it's enchanting system is so frustrating and the community is terrible (if you played wow and remember the gearscore nerds constantly whining about gear even though it's more than enough for the dungeon? This game has that x500000 and no damage list to shut them up so yeah)

But the combat in the game makes it really fun.

Pros:

Great combat.

Gear/character progression.

Fun dungeons.

Decent pvp.

Cons:

The enchanting is a RNG mess. 

It is very grind heavy at max level.

Very light endgame, people expect you to already have the gear that drops in dungeons or you can't clear it according to the vast majority - this means you will spend most of your time either pvping or soloing a level 58 dungeon over and over to get gold to buy items rather than actually get progresion through dungeons. Adding to that there are only 2 relevant dungeons with a normal and hard mode.I heard they added some raids I havent tried them though.

Anyway this is my opinion ofc but I wouldnt waste time on any of these games I would go join a sports club and d othat in stead. (and did since there are no mmorpg with a mix of good endgame+enchanting with good combat style)