Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

lancer pve endgame, what gear should i buy

sadWindssadWinds nocityPosts: 115Member

hi guys, jst got back from a break from tera and currently my lancer is lvl 59.. im going to ding 60 soon and i need to know what  gear is `ok` for entry lvl tanking for 60's dungeon. I did saw some enchantable t13 pieces sold on broker, do i need to get it and enchant it to +9?

Another question, which dungeon should i farm for Mes and fodders? Thanks in advance !

Comments

• PivotelitePivotelite Hamilton, ONPosts: 2,167Member
    Generally you can get abyss +9 gear or the new dailies gear from the reputation factions in Cutthroat Harbor and Allemantheia, those pieces of gear are actually good enough to beat any dungeon in the game, even 20man Kelsaik raid if you're skilled enough, they are cheap too.

• sadWindssadWinds nocityPosts: 115Member

thanks for the reply, i did considered abyss but finally i bought a nexus lance considering it has 7.5% hp increase lol. The amount of gold jst getting it to +9 is making me cry, haha. And what is your opinion of jax trust gear as compared to nexus +9 armor because both of them has ilvl 161, should i just grind rep, get jax trust and save gold for something better?

Anyways, do i really need to masterwork my lance cos i read somewhere that a high ilvl lance is needed to even hold aggro on those +12 weapon boys.. Is it true? Side question: argon corpus and above dungeons need to be done with a static group?

• PivotelitePivotelite Hamilton, ONPosts: 2,167Member
    Originally posted by sadWinds

thanks for the reply, i did considered abyss but finally i bought a nexus lance considering it has 7.5% hp increase lol. The amount of gold jst getting it to +9 is making me cry, haha. And what is your opinion of jax trust gear as compared to nexus +9 armor because both of them has ilvl 161, should i just grind rep, get jax trust and save gold for something better?

Anyways, do i really need to masterwork my lance cos i read somewhere that a high ilvl lance is needed to even hold aggro on those +12 weapon boys.. Is it true? Side question: argon corpus and above dungeons need to be done with a static group?

Don't bother masterworking your nexus lance, just keep it at +9 and save for something better, the daily gear is about the equivalent of +9 abyss so it's not a bad place to start as well.

As for threat, just put in all threatening crystals and threatening zyrks if you are worried about losing aggro, you should be fine if you do, although big crits can sometimes take aggro your taunt should take it right back. 

Uhmm, no dungeon but MCHM needs to be done with a static really, most people pug everything else.

People run FOK, BT and AC trying to get Visionmaker Designs which are really rare and expensive, people run MCHM/Kelsaiks Nest 10/20man raid for gear/money. Argon Corpus NM is a good place to get decent starting jewellery(rings/earrings) and it's really easy. Necklace you can run Crucible of Flame, it drops a good necklace. Then Temple of Temerity for normal glyphs and Sirjuka Gallery for master glyphs, you might want someone to teach you how to do SG though, it's a bit confusing.

• untatkiestyeruntatkiestyer BrasilPosts: 5Member
    The ultimate goal is the strongest weapon you can obtain. Right now the strongest easily obtainable lance is conjunct. VM had its' wPvP damage reduced by 4. I need to do calculations to test the reduction. Also the new 3v3 lance is now obtainable. So far no one is able to recieve a weapon from 3s, so for now it is just a preview
  • sadWindssadWinds nocityPosts: 115Member
    thx for the info guys! i appreciate it