Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

MMORPG Review of Vanguard 2013

AdamantineAdamantine NowherePosts: 3,877Member Uncommon

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes Column: Revisiting Vanguard

I find this review near useless. Its just a huge wall of text, but I have no clue if the person in question even has played the game again. He doesnt mention anything specific and what he says about the game sounds very generic.

I dont remember any dungeon in the game that doesnt have quests. Scorpion-filled ? That sounds like the northern dungeon in the Temple of Dailuk area. But even that one IIRC has quests.

I dont feel there is a lack of highlevel content. Its more that as a european, one has a hard time finding a good guild for doing said content. Highlevel Vanguard is about raids, and there are MANY of those.

Vanguard would be in a much better shape if it had more players and thus more developers, but overall I dont mention bugs often and when I do, the customer service of SOE is extremely good - fast, friendly, competent.