It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I play mmorpgs since 2000 starting with EQ and Neverwinter is the best so far:
took the best features from other mmorpgs, improved them and added really innovative and groundbreaking features.
If I had to buy this game and pay a monthly subscription I wouldn't be choked. I was taken by surprise by the quality of this game:
- combat is simply the best
- UI is very intuitive and polished
- classes are interesting and the soft trinity really nailed it
- the game feels alive, people always running around everywhere, lots of events going all the time
- animations and graphics are very good
- the Foundry is genius
BUT the most important, its really a FUN game to get into, grats Cryptic , the mmorpg genre really needed this!