Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

1.0 Final Fantasy XIV Access to ARR beta

epyongunepyongun Mckinney, TXPosts: 2Member

I bought the collectors addition to 1.0 played for a bit but stopped since it was pretty awful. 

I'v been reading around trying to get access to ARR without any luck. Dose anyone know more information about getting access with your 1.0 account? I applied for the beta on the ARR website using the same email and only got a conformation of the application and nothing more.

If anyone can lead me in the right direction I have a regular 1.0 account I don't use anymore I can lend someone if it even is possible to get into beta with it.

Comments

• SeariasSearias Edmonton, ABPosts: 712Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by epyongun

I bought the collectors addition to 1.0 played for a bit but stopped since it was pretty awful. 

I'v been reading around trying to get access to ARR without any luck. Dose anyone know more information about getting access with your 1.0 account? I applied for the beta on the ARR website using the same email and only got a conformation of the application and nothing more.

If anyone can lead me in the right direction I have a regular 1.0 account I don't use anymore I can lend someone if it even is possible to get into beta with it.

Only way you could have gotten into the beta 1 with your old game is if you subbed for a certain amount of time. Don't worry though early June beta 3 starts and they will be inviting a lot of people into that one.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• epyongunepyongun Mckinney, TXPosts: 2Member

Ok I hope so! I'm pretty excited about playing. I sub'd for about 6 months so I hope they give me some type on compensation. 

Dose doing the application give you any type of extra chance?  

• Br3akingDawnBr3akingDawn a City, CAPosts: 1,357Member Uncommon
    Dont worry if you dont get into Phase 3 coming this early June.... Open beta should come soon after it.

• Aldous.HuxleyAldous.Huxley Monticello, MNPosts: 418Member
    I was curious about this as well so I contacted SE support & they told me that anyone who purchased the game & had an account in 1.0 will be invited to phase 3 & 4 of beta.
  • Juz10y0Juz10y0 Stafford, VAPosts: 12Member Uncommon
    Everyone who owned FFXIV should be getting in on the phase 3 event. A beta event is not up at the moment, and phase 3 is the start of next month. Be patient.
  • RaxeonRaxeon cedar falls, IAPosts: 2,090Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Searias

Only way you could have gotten into the beta 1 with your old game is if you subbed for a certain amount of time. Don't worry though early June beta 3 starts and they will be inviting a lot of people into that one.

i got in to alpha and beta phase 1 i didnt sub for the second month but i did buy a  ce of 1.0 so i dunno

• Br3akingDawnBr3akingDawn a City, CAPosts: 1,357Member Uncommon

from the roadmap which may change for the actual phase 3 beta.

- Phase 3 characters will be deleted at the start of phase 4.

- Data centers will be located in Japan and overseas.

- More than 20 Worlds will be available.

- All character customization options will be available.

- The level cap will be set to 35 or above (TBD).

- Version 1.0 characters can be used.

* In this case, the level cap will be that of the Version 1.0 character’s.

- Testing will commence on the PlayStation®3.

- All FFXIV service account holders qualify as testers in phase 3.

- The following will be implemented for testing:

Limsa Lominsa and Ul’dah leveling paths / Additional sidequests

Additional class quests / Additional Full Active Time Events / Additional dungeons

Free companies (formation and management) / Free company points / Linkshells

Limit Break / Materia crafting / Other

- In addition to the above, the following is also scheduled:

Beta phase 2 feedback revisions / Version 1.0 data migration testing

--------------------------------