Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Odin drop question

ArcticnoonArcticnoon Alamogordo, NMPosts: 141Member

So I understand that Odin is a roaming primal that can be claimed and killed. Yoshi P. has said that he will increase in difficulty every time he is killed, and in turn increasing the quality of items dropped. My question is... Is there a cap to his increased  difficulty? At some point, who knows if its being the 20th time he is killed or the 200th. His loot drops will become amazing, potentially better than any relic, or crafted item. Including any drop from Crystal Tower or even Bahamut's Labyrinth.

Maybe someone knows the answer or can find out for me. Either way I'd be interested in others thoughts on this.

Comments

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye jarrowPosts: 1,016Member
    Originally posted by Arcticnoon

So I understand that Odin is a roaming primal that can be claimed and killed. Yoshi P. has said that he will increase in difficulty every time he is killed, and in turn increasing the quality of items dropped. My question is... Is there a cap to his increased  difficulty? At some point, who knows if its being the 20th time he is killed or the 200th. His loot drops will become amazing, potentially better than any relic, or crafted item. Including any drop from Crystal Tower or even Bahamut's Labyrinth.

Maybe someone knows the answer or can find out for me. Either way I'd be interested in others thoughts on this.

What ever answer you get will be speculation until the game is launched and players get the kill.

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Dorval, QCPosts: 871Member Uncommon

This sounds awesome! Is he the only roaming pinata known so far?

• Br3akingDawnBr3akingDawn a City, CAPosts: 1,357Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by angerbeaver

This sounds awesome! Is he the only roaming pinata known so far?

probably not.

• ArcticnoonArcticnoon Alamogordo, NMPosts: 141Member
    Yes. So far all the other Primals need to be "popped" in order to fight them. This could be changed though.
  • kabitoshinkabitoshin Posts: 758Member Uncommon
    Only primal at release will be Ifrit i believe.
  • Hamger8Hamger8 College Point, NYPosts: 78Member

No Garuda ifrit titan ramuh leviathan fenrir odin bahamuth more and more primals are coming but on release it will be Ifrit garuda moogle king and titan for a while until more content comes out hence more primals. There are 2 version one is roaming primal Ifrit odin garuda titan will be in a area and if you defeat them you can summon( Pretty sure not odin) them only once which will change the weather etc and I believe they stay for 2 hours so you can use them for seriously tuff battles. Then there a regular instance battle where you fight the primal i believe they are weaker and defeating them grant you rare unique items or claiming essence(Don't know if this will be the way no info yet) for summoner which will summon a avatar a weaker form of the primals to aid you in battle.