Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

why no more games like Linage 2 pvp?

davc123davc123 sloPosts: 371Member
i want see more games like Lineage 2  with open world pvp ..  great endgame  great graphic   // raiding / + good passive tree /skills

Comments

• SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 18,455Member Uncommon
    Lineage 2 is still up and running you know. image
  • davc123davc123 sloPosts: 371Member
    Originally posted by Sovrath

i know but new l2 is sux (is better old l2 c4/c5/c6 but almost all private servers sux)  i want someting new but same like  L2 c4/c5/c6 whit open world pvp and raiding but better graphic  better endgame  / great combat style /passive tree..

• SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 18,455Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by davc123
    Originally posted by Sovrath

i know but new l2 is sux (is better old l2 c4/c5/c6 but almost all private servers sux)  i want someting new but same like  L2 c4/c5/c6 whit open world pvp and raiding but better graphic  better endgame  / great combat style /passive tree..

Well, I think it's because open world ffa pvp games don't appear to do well and then developers/producers don't want to make them.

They are chasing "big numbers/big subs" and for some reason can't get their mind around making a simpler game that doesn't cost as much to make but that appeals to the group that wants them.

I actually think L2 went downhill with C5.

• RecoreRecore Posts: 5,095Member Uncommon
    I think ArcheAge will be full open pvp so look for that one. As for Lineage 2 the game is still a game based around long progression, pvp and politics. Anybody who does not have a high level toon has no idea what Lineage 2 is about because the game changes the higher level you get. Its not until you get high level and get into a end game clan willl you experience what this game really offers.
    Raptr Gamercard
  • k11keeperk11keeper Kalama, WAPosts: 1,056Member Uncommon
    I'm not sure how L2 is now it's been years since I played but I always thought peoples biggest gripe was the botting not that open PvP was too harsh. I think L2 had some of the best PvP ever and the karma system was nice to cut down griefing. If more games followed suit less people would be so averse towards open ffa PvP games.