Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Release date tbd soon...

k11keeperk11keeper Kalama, WAPosts: 1,056Member Uncommon

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/61825

It appears ffxiv a real reborn will be released sometime this summer in english, japanese, french and german all at the same time on PC and Ps3. SE is going to announce the actual date at the end of this month. If they fixed most of the stuff they needed to I will be glad to get my hands on this. We will see though.

Comments

• UticoUtico Oak Lawn, ILPosts: 3Member
    I know this might be the wrong thread, but where can I find the information to buy or pre-order? I'm not seeing anything offical here.
  • furbansfurbans Tinbucktwo, IAPosts: 965Member
    There is no purchase needed is there like with expansions or anything if one bought the FF XIV?  Also have they said anything on any downloading of the game available?  Deleted the game and the CDs are buried in one of the boxes in storage.  Rather not have to rumage through em to search for the CDs.
  • MuruganMurugan D, COPosts: 1,494Member
    Originally posted by furbans
    There is no purchase needed is there like with expansions or anything if one bought the FF XIV?  Also have they said anything on any downloading of the game available?  Deleted the game and the CDs are buried in one of the boxes in storage.  Rather not have to rumage through em to search for the CDs.

Yes its free if you own a valid account/serial key.

There will be a download.

Your old CD's would have done no good anyways because it is an entirely new game, you can't "update" the old FFXIV to ARR, only character data was migrated.  The old files however are useless.

• YaevinduskYaevindusk Ul''dah, CAPosts: 1,537Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Utico
    I know this might be the wrong thread, but where can I find the information to buy or pre-order? I'm not seeing anything offical here.

Pre-orders will be taken sometime at the end of this month.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/61825

When faced with strife or discontent, the true nature of a man is brought forth. It is then when we see the character of the individual. It is then we are able to tell if he is mature enough to grin and bare it, or subject his fellow man to his complaints and woes.