Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Huge Dissapointment

Comments

• grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935

Stories are extremely immersive the first time around.  Problem is, after you get past that a lot of the gameplay mechanics and limitations inhibit repeated enjoyment.

I honestly wished they spent less on story and more on gameplay mechanics.

• superniceguysuperniceguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,278
    Originally posted by hikaru77
    Originally posted by tintilinic
    Originally posted by Ahnog
    There are some of us who think bioware did, and is doing a great job. You post is personal taste, not an indictment of the game itself.

Even worst games out there have few fanbois.

Not even BW/EA think they are doing a great job., let alone few million people that left the game in mere year.

You are right, the game is bad and a huge fail, thats why disney didnt give to EA and BW the license to make all the SW games in the future. Wait no, actually http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/06/ea-acquires-star-wars-game-license . 

That has nothing to do with it, most SW games over the years have been failures, but the same companies still continue to make them. Some games will be hits and some will be misses. SWTOR was a miss, if it was not bad or a huge failure then at least 1 million of the people who bought the game at launch would still be playing it now. If it was a huge success then it would have gotten millions more and overtook WOW. MMOs are built to be played for years, not a few months.

Chances are EA offered Disney too much money that they could not refuse, and EA will make way more money by releasing several new SW games per year at $60 (or more on next gen consoles) plus spam them with DLC. eg 2014 - SW Battlefront 3 by DICE, An action adventure SW game like Dead Space by Viscereal and KOTOR 3 (or another similar RPG series but set within timelline of new movies maybe) by Bioware, all at $60+ each totally over $180 per year per person (that is more than reliable than relying on the same amount of people to fork out on the $15 monthly fee tp SWTOR), and then each game being flooded with DLC getting them more money, and the typical EA style make them a yearly release.

After SWTOR and Sim City, I am not sure if I want to touch another EA game again, but I am more likely to buy more new Star Wars games by EA than spend one more penny on SWTOR, as I am pretty much done with it, I played it and it was fun while lasted, but there is not much more to get out of it now.

Basically EA have more potential revenue to get from new star wars games than banging their head on SWTOR.

• urbanaudiourbanaudio Member Posts: 11
    Originally posted by simplius
    There are some of us who think bioware did, and is doing a great job. You post is personal taste, not an indictment of the game itself.

Not even BW/EA think they are doing a great job., let alone few million people that left the game in mere year.

so his opinion is irrelevant, but yours isnt?

no,,one player, one vote,,and that would put you , roughly, in 1:4 minority

think of all the juicy , sweet $$, just waiting for the next star wars mmo

even if you hold your ground against us,,capitalism will do the rest

such a big market potential is sure to attract the interest of the suits

Couldn't have said it better mehself.

• urbanaudiourbanaudio Member Posts: 11
    Even when you're a fan of a company, you still have to call them out when there is generally a dislike of their game. You're holding them responsible for their actions because you believe they can do better, and in this case SHOULD have done better. Bioware had an almost untouchable rep until recently and because of this game, mass effect 3, and dragon age 2, the public is holding them accountable because they set the bar so high with games like KoToR. No excuses on this one gents.
  • BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Originally posted by superniceguy

You are right, the game is bad and a huge fail, thats why disney didnt give to EA and BW the license to make all the SW games in the future. Wait no, actually http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/06/ea-acquires-star-wars-game-license . 

That has nothing to do with it, most SW games over the years have been failures, but the same companies still continue to make them. Some games will be hits and some will be misses. SWTOR was a miss, if it was not bad or a huge failure then at least 1 million of the people who bought the game at launch would still be playing it now. If it was a huge success then it would have gotten millions more and overtook WOW. MMOs are built to be played for years, not a few months.

Chances are EA offered Disney too much money that they could not refuse, and EA will make way more money by releasing several new SW games per year at $60 (or more on next gen consoles) plus spam them with DLC. eg 2014 - SW Battlefront 3 by DICE, An action adventure SW game like Dead Space by Viscereal and KOTOR 3 (or another similar RPG series but set within timelline of new movies maybe) by Bioware, all at $60+ each totally over $180 per year per person (that is more than reliable than relying on the same amount of people to fork out on the $15 monthly fee tp SWTOR), and then each game being flooded with DLC getting them more money, and the typical EA style make them a yearly release.

After SWTOR and Sim City, I am not sure if I want to touch another EA game again, but I am more likely to buy more new Star Wars games by EA than spend one more penny on SWTOR, as I am pretty much done with it, I played it and it was fun while lasted, but there is not much more to get out of it now.

Basically EA have more potential revenue to get from new star wars games than banging their head on SWTOR.

Funny you haven't even played the RotHC expansion all the way through yet , so your first before last paragraph is untrue. Try the whole expansion , on both factions maybe ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
    "SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
    The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]

• WalterWhiteWalterWhite Member UncommonPosts: 411

For my Star Wars gaming fixes I have now resorted to The Force Unleashed and it is so much more fun than SWTOR, but that is just my opinion.

But the similarities are abundant, you play through the same old same, do the same old stuff and yet it is still better than SWTOR and I don't have to pay a sub, buy from the cash shop and  don't have to put up with EA's BS.

Mmm, I'll try this with KotOR 1 & 2 next week and I bet i'll get even more fun out of them.

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Just because you happen to play a game that is not for you does not mean there is anything wrong with the game itself, issue is on your end.

SWTOR is more than fine for what it was supposed to deliver.

Originally posted by Gdemami

Just because you happen to play a game that is not for you does not mean there is anything wrong with the game itself, issue is on your end.

But nobody plays a game that is not for them, that is why they quit thus game:p

So SWTOR started out as a game that was meant to fail? I seen to remember it being hailed as a WoW killer. Did it live up to it's stated intendment?

• BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Originally posted by BreakingBad

So SWTOR started out as a game that was meant to fail? I seen to remember it being hailed as a WoW killer. Did it live up to it's stated intendment?

I'm curious to how many class stories you played all the way through to the end of chapter 3 in SWTOR ? Most of the stories are great , people have different opinions on the best ones.

O , on a side note have you checked the shoulder cannon on the vanguard , wow it's great and homming missiles galore. It's either at level 52 or 53 .

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
    "SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
    The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]

Originally posted by BadOrb

Funny you haven't even played the RotHC expansion all the way through yet , so your first before last paragraph is untrue. Try the whole expansion , on both factions maybe ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.

No, what I said is true. It would have been untrue if I had said "I am done with it, I played it and was fun while lasted, but there is NOTHING to get out of it now" Also I could still play SWTOR as preferred and not sub or spend any money in the CM unlocking stuff, although still got plenty CC from past subs and bonuses.

There are still some other classes to play too but I seriously have no motivation for the game right now though, it is all basically the same. It is not just the space game that is on rails, but the whole game - you go from NPC to NPC getting and doing missions all on the same path.

After playing LOTRO again over the past few months it reminded me of what I really want out of a MMO, which is a game where you can feel you can live in, with its day/night cycles, the living breathing worlds, the openness, player housing, fishing etc. Also LOTRO has 4 100% unique paths (SWTOR only has 2 with 6 being about 10% - if it had 8 100% quest lines it would have given it more longevity), which you can mix up if you want. I would say that LOTRO is my favourite MMO and more so than STO, but they are different (STO is sci-fi and LOTRO is fantasy), and STO is only better than SWTOR because it gets loads more attention, and is more value for money ie it has a better F2P system

Also I have been enjoying other single player games like Star Trek which has option of playing as co-op. I think the cut scenes are done far better than SWTOR, at least each character has their own body language, unlike SWTOR where every character waves their hands/arms about the same, and some even look identical.

SWTOR is no MMO, and single player games do the stories better. I may play the game again where there is another double xp event on, but it would not worry me if game gets shut down, before I have a chance of playing through remaining stuff not done. I feel I have played enough of the game already, unlike LOTRO and I have played that since launch too (although not as much as SWG but could even play more of that if it got resurrected, and the first thing I would do would be go round all the planets searching for the best resources and plopping down harvesters)

Anyway, main point is I can see myself buying a new SW game even if by EA, especially if it looks good and gets good reviews by players, but currently I have no interest in playing SWTOR.

• simmihisimmihi Member UncommonPosts: 709

SWTOR is no MMO

While i agree that the game lacks some atmospheric things, like the day-night cycle, critters, a "lively" world, less linearity, that does not make it "less of a MMO" than others, really.

Compared to many other MMO's there are Much more reasons to group and a Way better done leveling experience which resulted in a better community overall - lots of people are willing to group. There is lots of Rewarding group content in this game, much more than the usual boring instances.

There is the Legacy system, (your characters are in some form of a "family") with upgrades and perks which you can unlock globally, for all your characters. Things you can pass from one character to another in the same legacy (but not to others).

There are minigames, pets, mounts, an incredibly well done wardrobe system, which will get better with the new color change option. There are lots of species, different story lines, different companions, different outcomes here and there based on your decisions. You can align to the light, to the dark, stay neutral. Your companions will react differently based on your decisions. If that's not more RPG or not more MMO than many other MMO's on market, please explain me what do you expect from a MMO (and no, it's not a sandbox, let's not get there)

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus
    Originally posted by urbanaudio
    @lordbachus you're right about that Bacchus the stories are immersive, but i was really talking about more of how you get involved and why do you get involved in those stories other than that you're spot on. movies are linear, yet the skill of a great filmmaker is to subtly remove that feeling of linearity and provide you with a suspension of disbelief. So in spirit they are truly not linear, thats kin of what I was trying to get at. I Know things arent perfect, If you read my post, I address that.I've heard those numbers before, haha too many times, and they only have a lasting effect until you complete those same planetary and side quests over an over again, so I'd really say that 100-8 classes of gameplay time really only translates to about 20-8 hours of original story-telling, I don't know what that has to do with you not wanting sandbox elements, but that's your call.

Just the statement that adding sandbox features improves the game, as some have been crying on this website for ages, just the fact that that statement is not true...  The great majorriy of gamers are casuall, and in generl like to be entertained by a game istead of spending hors upon hours tring to find the entertainment in a game.

So very true.  Sandbox games are a niche in every sense of the word.  Now non-linear gameplay and open ended gameplay are very much a fan favorite.

Then again if one was to play SWTOR as a KOTOR style game then it becoems a very good game.  As an MMO, not so much but I did enjoy leveling 3 different characters to max. (Sith Assasin, Trooper and Imperial Agent)

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686
    Originally posted by simmihi

SWTOR is no MMO

While i agree that the game lacks some atmospheric things, like the day-night cycle, critters, a "lively" world, less linearity, that does not make it "less of a MMO" than others, really.

Compared to many other MMO's there are Much more reasons to group and a Way better done leveling experience which resulted in a better community overall - lots of people are willing to group. There is lots of Rewarding group content in this game, much more than the usual boring instances.

There is the Legacy system, (your characters are in some form of a "family") with upgrades and perks which you can unlock globally, for all your characters. Things you can pass from one character to another in the same legacy (but not to others).

There are minigames, pets, mounts, an incredibly well done wardrobe system, which will get better with the new color change option. There are lots of species, different story lines, different companions, different outcomes here and there based on your decisions. You can align to the light, to the dark, stay neutral. Your companions will react differently based on your decisions. If that's not more RPG or not more MMO than many other MMO's on market, please explain me what do you expect from a MMO (and no, it's not a sandbox, let's not get there)

^ You nailed it! The best MMO on the market right now in my opinion image

Also... SWTOR has one of the best and exciting raiding from any MMOs. Stories in itselfs. Huge areas and incredible very different feeling to each of them. I absolutely love operations in SWTOR. Going to do nightmare mode tonight /grin

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

Originally posted by Sevenstar61

^ You nailed it! The best MMO on the market right now in my opinion image

Also... SWTOR has one of the best and exciting raiding from any MMOs. Stories in itselfs. Huge areas and incredible very different feeling to each of them. I absolutely love operations in SWTOR. Going to do nightmare mode tonight /grin

Yes, operations are indeed something very exciting. While there are lots of normal, "usual" mechanics, there are also quite a few special, "unique" things which I've never experienced in other MMO's. They are also rewarding. Even if you "outleveled" the gear you get from some classic operation, the weekly quest to complete it gives you some commendations which are always useful. And there's never enough gear, as you can gear every companion (there are 7 of them for each character! ) or buy modifications for alts or for offspec, or dismantle... everything is useful.

Definitely one of the best MMO's on the market at the moment (and I've played every big title). Best of all, I can play it totally free now: after I've subbed for 1 month and bought the expansion also, there's nothing which i "need" and cannot get in game. Unfortunately, lots of people play the game until level 12, they decide they don't like it and they don't just stop there, they come here instead to spread doom and gloom. I totally understand the people who cannot get past the obvious flaws. I was in the same boat, for a while, until a friend practically "forced" me to try it anyway, being sure that I'll like it. He was right, now i cannot get enough of it.

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818

Do you read official forums ? they're filled with people who are unhappy with games, want things the game doesn't and will never have but month after month never leave to find a new game.

As far as SWTOR being a wow killer...I'm sure it killed wow for anyone that quit to play it and never left. One is gaining players while the other is losing them. It may not have been a bullet to the head but it is eating it's way up wow's ....arm.

• jandrsnjandrsn Member Posts: 187

@Breakingbad don't be so sure of that, EA owns star wars video games now, so my reasoning is that they'll give bioware a shot.

Sweet. Another cheap, always online, first day 'add-on' content game? Even better, one that assumes I won't play unless I'm Boba Fett or a jedi? You can keep all EA games, all they do is create work for accountants, not worlds for players.

SWTOR is no MMO

LOTRO is not a sandbox, and is a WOW clone, but it still more open. SWTOR is just too restrictive, claustrophobic, instanced, linear, which are qualities of a single player game. Even KOTOR the single player game had more lively worlds.

LOTRO Christmas event had one mission where you could watch a performance in a theatre for some tokens. First time I watched it, I saw some players on stage and thought they were just mucking around, but then later played it at on off peak time where less people around to watch, and when the performance started the game put me on stage, where I had follow instructions and perform /emotes, and spectators could throw tomatoes at you. I thought that was pretty cool, and hilarious

Basically SWTOR is just a game, LOTRO is more than that - a living breathing world with a lot more to do than combat and action, and many ways to level up making things more varied , and SWG was more again (SWG had way too much stuff in it, and spoilt you for choice, and gave you many ways to level up. The only way to level up in SWTOR is to do exactly the same missions / story lines over and over again). EQ2 and Vanguard are similar too (to LOTRO that is). Also STO has way more species than SWTOR has.

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

SWTOR is no MMO

LOTRO is not a sandbox, and is a WOW clone, but it still more open. SWTOR is just too restrictive, claustrophobic, instanced, linear, which are qualities of a single player game. Even KOTOR the single player game had more lively worlds.

LOTRO Christmas event had one mission where you could watch a performance in a theatre for some tokens. First time I watched it, I saw some players on stage and thought they were just mucking around, but then later played it at on off peak time where less people around to watch, and when the performance started the game put me on stage, where I had follow instructions and perform /emotes, and spectators could throw tomatoes at you. I thought that was pretty cool, and hilarious

Basically SWTOR is just a game, LOTRO is more than that - a living breathing world with a lot more to do than combat and action, and many ways to level up making things more varied , and SWG was more again (SWG had way too much stuff in it, and spoilt you for choice, and gave you many ways to level up. The only way to level up in SWTOR is to do exactly the same missions / story lines over and over again). EQ2 and Vanguard are similar too (to LOTRO that is). Also STO has way more species than SWTOR has.

SWG is gone. I think it's about time you let it go and move on. Lets be real about one thing for once. Most of your comments and spitefulness towards TOR, stems from your love of SWG. So could you please stop trying to pretend like you are some connoisseur of MMORPG's. Just because you think SWTOR isn't a MMO, sadly will never make it true. No matter how much you say it.

You have a very unhealthy obsession with TOR. It's turning you into a very bitter person.  We get it, you don't like TOR. Don't you think it's time to let some of that anger go.

“Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    Originally posted by Roin

SWTOR is no MMO

SWG is gone. I think it's about time you let it go and move on. Lets be real about one thing for once. Most of your comments and spitefulness towards TOR, stems from your love of SWG. So could you please stop trying to pretend like you are some connoisseur of MMORPG's. Just because you think SWTOR isn't a MMO, sadly will never make it true. No matter how much you say it.

You have a very unhealthy obsession with TOR. It's turning you into a very bitter person.  We get it, you don't like TOR. Don't you think it's time to let some of that anger go.

“Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

+12 lol. I will agree with him though that LOTRO was an excellent game and did feel more open than TOR, but the combat was much more sluggish, I can't play games with wall of text quests anymore, and the classes were mostly dull except Runekeeper when that eventually came out against the will of the hardcore lore fanatics :-)

There Is Always Hope!

• simpliussimplius Member UncommonPosts: 1,134
    Originally posted by DamonVile

Do you read official forums ? they're filled with people who are unhappy with games, want things the game doesn't and will never have but month after month never leave to find a new game.

As far as SWTOR being a wow killer...I'm sure it killed wow for anyone that quit to play it and never left. One is gaining players while the other is losing them. It may not have been a bullet to the head but it is eating it's way up wow's ....arm.

how stupid of me,,instead of bashing swtor for its shortcomings, i should just log into one of the other star wars mmos

oh snip,,i cant

darn it,,since im clearly in the minority, i just have to wait, silently, for the happy majority, to finish

im sure , that the handful of unhappy swtor players wont mind doing the same

Originally posted by Roin

SWTOR is no MMO

I go mentioning about LOTRO mostly, and you regress focus on me liking SWG. I am not the one with the obsession with SWG only other people who use it against me in a lame attempt to defend SWTOR

SWTOR is a great game and I like it, but only has enough staying power for a few months, but it is not a MMO that you can spend playing years on. SWTOR is meant to be MMO, and have enough stuff to keep you hooked, but it does not - this is why I always keep my eye on it, hoping for more worthwhile stuff to come to it, but it does not. more worthwhile stuff comes to LOTRO, STO. EQ2 and other MMOs though. SWTOR is the most expensive MMO on the market to play, and with the least amount of worthwhile updates of content and added features.

SWTOR is not worth a sub or constantly paying a fee for, as you can get the same enjoyment from many single player games that does not come with a monthly fee. SWTOR should be B2P, and with less stupid limitations like blocking UI, quest rewards etc. ALL other MMOs shows how a F2P/B2P should be done, but EA wants more money.

Fact is people either leave, or just play it free, even the other person (Simmiha) I was speaking to does not like enough it enough to pay for it. "Best of all, I can play it totally free now..."  I have VIP / constantly subbed accounts in LOTRO, EQ2, Vanguard and STO, and the ones I have LT accounts with I still pay more to, when I want to, as they keep them so much fun, they deserve the money I want to give them.

• AntiquatedAntiquated Member RarePosts: 1,415
    Originally posted by asrlohz
    Nah, made it for acouple of beta keys like a day ago. Haha, know I'm just tad late, It's just something that I've been thinking about lately. Figured it'd still be a little bit relavant if the mmo is still around.

That's how it all starts. One beta key here, another there. And suddenly you are stuck like the rest of us, wandering this page like soulless husks of rage, burnt by countless of MMO's and slowly regressing back to singleplayer games.

That may be the most apt front-page title site description I've ever seen. They should totally steal it.

Google: And suddenly you are stuck like the rest of us, wandering this page like soulless husks of rage, burnt by countless of MMO's and slowly regressing back to singleplayer games.

Oh, you must mean "mmorpg.com" (link) there you go.

• simpliussimplius Member UncommonPosts: 1,134

mmos in 2003? impossibru

who played it? adam,eve & the snake?, that would only make it multiplayer,,not massive

Originally posted by BadOrb

I'm curious to how many class stories you played all the way through to the end of chapter 3 in SWTOR ? Most of the stories are great , people have different opinions on the best ones.

O , on a side note have you checked the shoulder cannon on the vanguard , wow it's great and homming missiles galore. It's either at level 52 or 53 .

Cheers,

BadOrb.

I played an Imp Agent, Bounty Hunter, Sith Inquisitor to level 50 and my Sith Warrior to 47 before I quit. I could not bring myself to level any more alts, playing the same quest lines again and at that time, endgame was broken. I agree the storylines were good but the game wasn't and not worth the sub fee, hence why I quit.

The part that stung the most was all the hype around it pre launch, the interviews ect ect stating that the game was going to be so special and the anticipation of early access, only to quit within a few months changed my perspectives on pre ordering another MMO in the future. The motto 'Once bitten, twice shy' is well suited to SWTOR and buying new MMO's and I bet a lot of others feel the same too.

Hell, even AoC even with all of it's bugs at launch held me longer than SWTOR did and I am a huge SW fan.

Anyway, i'm missing the F1 qualifying session and there's a cold beer with my name on it waiting. Ciao.

SWTOR is a great game and I like it, but only has enough staying power for a few months, but it is not a MMO that you can spend playing years on. SWTOR is meant to be MMO, and have enough stuff to keep you hooked, but it does not - this is why I always keep my eye on it, hoping for more worthwhile stuff to come to it, but it does not. more worthwhile stuff comes to LOTRO, STO. EQ2 and other MMOs though. SWTOR is the most expensive MMO on the market to play, and with the least amount of worthwhile updates of content and added features.

No, SWTOR does not have enough stuff to keep You specifically hooked. It does keep me hooked, because it has a lot of group content, and an actual community which enjoys doing group content - again, not only instances, that's the idea. I play it like a MMO, with other people, I'm not just rolling alt after alt. Group quests, group weekly quests and zones etc. Obviously it gets boring if you roll alt after alt. 

SWTOR is not even close to "the most expensive MMO on the market to play", really, you're being overdamatic. What's that new "stuff" which comes in LOTRO? "Expansions" in forms of quest packs which cost 50 bucks a pop? No thank you. Tried to go that way, realized that it'll cost me 80 bucks for expansions to start LOTRO as "free to play". You're bashing SWTOR saying that you have to do the same quests all over again and praise LOTRO saying that it has more content, when actually LOTRO gates the players from quests except the main storyline. If you want to level, grind mobs. And TOR is the most expensive MMO on the market. Just LOL.

Fact is people either leave, or just play it free, even the other person (Simmiha) I was speaking to does not like enough it enough to pay for it. "Best of all, I can play it totally free now..."  I have VIP / constantly subbed accounts in LOTRO, EQ2, Vanguard and STO, and the ones I have LT accounts with I still pay more to, when I want to, as they keep them so much fun, they deserve the money I want to give them.

Meh, I did not say anything like that. Quite the opposite. I've said that i can play totally free, even if i can afford a sub. I won't pay a sub if i don't have to, if you want to pay one, it's your choice. SWTOR's free to play model is awesome for me and many like me, as i can buy (almost) anything cheap from market using ingame currency. Except a minor thing (quick travel being two hours instead of 30 minutes) and a big thing (credit limit), there is absolutely NOTHING that anyone would really Need which is not sold on the GTN.