Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Been playing for awhile

blackcat35blackcat35 Member Posts: 479

and reaching level 25 or so, there is a learning curve.  Took me awhile to figure out some of the intricate details in the game.  I still feel like I have a long ways to go.  The biggest things that I'll relate are that you get a new dungeon every 10 levels, so at lvl 20th you can have 3 dungeons.  some dungeons are better than others for your expansion.  You have to determine what resources you want, and you need to survey a dungeon before you can occupy it.   The bigger your rooms are in your dungeons you own the more xp you get per hour which translates in raising your level.  We haven't really touched on research, but it has that too.  Research is essential in this game.  Without it, you cannot get the bigger rooms, so you'll never level fast enough.  There is a tutorial that shows you the basics.

Lately I've been struggling with training costs vs trying to keep my accumulated gold from being lowered too much...   you also have to concern yourself to a small degree on other dungeon overlords attacking you.

==========================
The game is dead not, this game is good we make it and Romania Tv give it 5 goat heads, this is good rating for game.