Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Earnings Up Since F2P Conversion

2»

Comments

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Originally posted by Etherignis
    Yeah Yeah Yeah EA u still sux.

I do not care. I enjoy every single moment I stay in SWTOR. Never enjoyed so much and for so long any game. Wow for sure is also on top, just lore of SW is much closer to me. When i started to play wow I did not have any background of lore of it.

• BracieBracie Member Posts: 1
    So much hate lol. It's amusing to see how fast the boo birds come out whenever positive news of this game is brought out. I've tried gw2 (ok) secret world (hated it) and WoW (lame) yet when good or bad news comes out about those games I post nothing. You know why? Cause I don't like or play them!
  • Merciless_MingMerciless_Ming Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by MMOGamer1971
    F2P is a scam which relies on impulse buying.

The subscription model relies on apathy.  

• Merciless_MingMerciless_Ming Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by delateur

But back to SWTOR and Bioware: Seriously awesome effort, guys! I just found the game to have zero replay value after going through each unique story (but doing so is more than worth the effort).

If you played through each class story I'd say you found plenty of replay value :)

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    "I'm thrilled about this, it only servers to send the message to companies that they can put out a decent product, convert it to FTP and make money on it."

There... FTFY