Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1/3 people not resubbing - not looking good

124»

Comments

• lovebuglovebug Member UncommonPosts: 260

But the reason I wont is because the game feels clunky, the UI, and it lacks a better tutorial.

the ui and clunkyness is the worst ive ever seen in a mmo only played for 5mins in the free mouth you get with the game.

the feel of this game from when you first logg in is a cheap free to play low buget game.

• Deerhunter71Deerhunter71 Member Posts: 527
    Originally posted by lovebug

But the reason I wont is because the game feels clunky, the UI, and it lacks a better tutorial.

the ui and clunkyness is the worst ive ever seen in a mmo only played for 5mins in the free mouth you get with the game.

the feel of this game from when you first logg in is a cheap free to play low buget game.

Even some of the good F2P games feel a lot better than this.  Besides with the NA server crashing 5 times in 12 hours - they are just lessening their retention rate every time as people keep getting rolled back over and over, losing 100 neithal ingots here, 1,000 iron ingots on this guy, etc.  The fact the game launched a few weeks ago and this is happening is so troubling indeed.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by reaperuk

I know next to nothing about Darkfall except it's not my kind of game. However, from what I do know it seems it's likely to prove once again that the monthly subscription model is all but dead. I can't think of a single game that's made a long term success that way for about six years.

I wont say its dead but I will say that for a game to release now with a monthly sub and actually become succefull it will have to be the best mmo on the market.

• emotaemota Member UncommonPosts: 413
    Originally posted by Deerhunter71

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?367264-Are-you-going-to-resub-If-not-why

11 page thread with well over 500 unique votes....  Not a good sign for AV - as a lot of the people state they are not going to keep chasing the carrot like they did in DF1.  This means AV really needs to step up their addition of actual content or else the game will end up like the first quickly....

Also, do not be fooled this first month saying how good the population is - I got a clanmate on 2 PC's running 10 alts whicha re accounts from clanmates who already paid for the game but did not play at launch.  He of course is not resubbing them as he is only using the free month to stock up on resources.

Whatever, seriously. The population is growing daily .

It may come as a shock to your ego but nobody cares what you think, and trying to troll  the game is simply childish.