Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming back to the game.

C.L.O.U.DC.L.O.U.D Member UncommonPosts: 365

I've decided to come back to the game after years and years. I'm looking to see if anyone else is in the same boat, and would be interested in starting out together. I'm not all that sure about the game other than some basic things. I also have a character around level 30ish I can play too if wanted. 

I'm basically coming back because I did like the game originally, I just felt like it was kind of dead so that made it seem boring. Hopefully the server merge has helped, but i'm not sure since I have heard mixed statements about it.

Let me know if anyone is interested in playing/have a noob friendly guild.

Comments

• XV999XV999 Member Posts: 36
    Well see my list in the other thread before you decide 100%. ATM I see 20 on the LFT menu at the endgame range... Today was the patch that gave 12 character slots out so the population will take a dive in about 30 days or so as people click cancel today and their time expires. Not many will stay now after getting the slots. The patch also included increases to mob dungeon xp. I have not tried it so I don't know how much leveling speed has improved.

• ICEBLUEICEBLUE Member UncommonPosts: 58

why would extra character slots make people want to cancel?

I too have been thinking about starting it over again after years away

• C.L.O.U.DC.L.O.U.D Member UncommonPosts: 365
    Originally posted by XV999
    Well see my list in the other thread before you decide 100%. ATM I see 20 on the LFT menu at the endgame range... Today was the patch that gave 12 character slots out so the population will take a dive in about 30 days or so as people click cancel today and their time expires. Not many will stay now after getting the slots. The patch also included increases to mob dungeon xp. I have not tried it so I don't know how much leveling speed has improved.

I saw your list.

I'm not at end game, nor will I be for a long while. So i'm not worried about that right now. 

You don't know and I don't know what will happen to the servers pop. It's up in the air at this point.

That being said, i'm still looking for people.

• XV999XV999 Member Posts: 36

@ICE

Extra slots don't make people quit they made players "postpone cancellation" many people would of quit sooner and gone back into hibernation for months or years etc.. Fc's version of blackmail to get players to stay longer when you really want to quit.

@cloud

You will find 20 people the average at any level range.

• kenny23jrkenny23jr Member Posts: 1
    im an old player and i just came back.. add me id love to have a grinding buddy....druggiemage
  • RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314
    I LOVED Anarchy Online!! They should come out with an AO2 or re-do the entire graphics engine to be 2013'ish quality and tweak some gameplay stuff, but unfortunately not any money to be made there by Funcom probably.