Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veteran MMO'er LFG!

JaldrenJaldren Member UncommonPosts: 363

Morning!

Looking for an active, friendly and large guild based in EU (best if GMT). Must have active forum and voicechat.

Without one, I won't be able to survive the wilderness of this game.

I have played many MMO's over the past 2 decades, so kinda know what I am doing. LOve group content and crafting, but above all: having fun and helping others (support/healing class FTW)

Any takers?

Comments

• benseinebenseine Member UncommonPosts: 293
    FUtilez is recruiting ppl for sieges. EU International guild in GMT+1. We have about 80-90 members in DF:UW atm and have a 2500 registered members gaming community. Check us out in my signature below and apply @ www.futilez.com if interested.
  • StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987
    Yeah Futilez have some cool people but afaik they are not too casual friendly. Anyway thumbs up for them :)
  • benseinebenseine Member UncommonPosts: 293
    Originally posted by StarI
    Yeah Futilez have some cool people but afaik they are not too casual friendly. Anyway thumbs up for them :)

Thx :) But if he is a mmo veteran then he might be what we are looking for ;)

"The skilful employer of men will employ the wise man, the brave man, the covetous man, and the stupid man. For the wise man delights in establishing his merit, the brave man likes to show his courage in action, the covetous man is quick at seizing advantages, and the stupid man has no fear of death."

By Tu Mu, Chinese poet in the Tang Dynasty, in his commentaries on the Art of War.