It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1. When you log out you go right back to the login screen where you have to put your info in again.
2. Control Wizards look ridiculously stupid the way they look in casting animation. Holding that sphere and when not in combat it floats on side their heads. Seems really dumb to me and quirky, not a fan. What dev made it like that needs to be kicked.
3. Mail - Character@handle WTF is this crap? I sent something using just a name and it sent but never arrived. Guess you got to do that dumb stuff character@handle is lame.
4. Not being able to simple /t (name) to send tells.
5. PVP scaling. The system scales you up to level but this poses a huge imbalance for players who for example pvp at lvl 20 and scale to 29. Players who were 29 who entered are stronger. The PVP is not balanced as of yet. Also the PVP is very linear and boring at the moment. I think they hashed this together just to put it in for launch because it is really lackluster.
Other than these 4 issues I think the game has lots potential to grow and polish. Nowhere near the polish and ease of use that WOW has for an example.
EDIT: 6. Grouping is so painful in this game. The instanced maps make it really difficult to get into a new area if your party members are not there to enter with you or are in another zone. Also when you invite a friend to party and they are in another map instance you got to go to their instance before you can enter the next area. This gets annoying extremely fast and you must coordinate to be in the same map instance before entering.
7. Picking up items while in a party can get annoying. You have to use F to pickup items, but it also opens up the inspect info window on other players if they are near the items you are using F to pickup. So in a party if everyone is near you then you constantly keep accidentally getting that info window to pop up on those players. I guess you can do it slowly but who has time when picking items up, everyone hits F repeatedly.
8. Party issue again. When you are with a friend or others in a party and finish a dungeon instance and exit then sometimes you don't go into the same map, and you got to go to their map by right clicking on their name in group and go to their map instance. Also it has a cool down timer when you use it.
9. MAIL can be lost forever. If you send an item and don't use correct name, by accident if you leave one letter out or something then it never gets to the person or come back to you. In WOW and other games the system checks if that person exists and you can't send it. In this game you can make up a name like logiojgdjgoir and send and it will send it like it's going to them, but you know that name does not exist or account.
10. Auction House is broken. Level ranges do not work and you can't tell what the lowest bids are on a particular item you search for because most have same name. The auction house needs to be fixed.