Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing while you wait?

MajiinXMajiinX Member CommonPosts: 89
Currently playing *gasp* WoW again just for pvp and I'm trying out NWO its pretty fun will have to see how end game is. Going to try out ESO as well.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Er....playing an unsanctioned version of what started all of this in the first place. image

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Ps2
    Have to have rvr, wow style pvp don't cut it for me.

Thinking about returning to eve with all the new stuff in it too
  • CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742
    Originally posted by Kyleran

Er....playing an unsanctioned version of what started all of this in the first place. image

Thats what I am doing too!

• LongLivePvPLongLivePvP Member Posts: 102
    Gonna be playing TESO/ArcheAge til CU...

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars & ArcheAge(Alpha)
    Backed: Shards Online, Camelot Unchained
    Loved: Vanilla WoW,UO,Shadowbane,EQ,DAoC,Asheron's Call(Darktide)

• BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    Ps3 then ps4 then in 2 or three years when daoc launches I might buy a pc again. Until then I will remain pc less especially with all the uncertainty due to a f2p push that will drive pc gaming into the ground and leave pc gamers with mediocrity compared to next gen consoles for the next 3 years.
  • ZubeiiZubeii Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Probably nothing.  This KS made me procrastinate WAY more than I usually do. I dropped $1,000 for Living Large and another $110 for my girlfriends Young Hero.  Now it's time for me to get my ass in gear and working on getting a better job!  Hopefully by the end of summer.
  • tenfoldedmighttenfoldedmight Member Posts: 54
    ArmA III and when GTA V is released to PC i will see no sunshine for a long time to come:)
  • BowbowDAoCBowbowDAoC Member UncommonPosts: 472
    i'll play TaCU : Theorising about Camelot Unchained lol

Bowbow (kob hunter) Infecto (kob cave shammy) and Thurka (troll warrior) on Merlin/Midgard DAoC
    Thurka on WAR

• boxsndboxsnd Member UncommonPosts: 438

Path of Exile.

My 2 favorite games were DAoC and Diablo 2. PoE is the true successor to D2, hopefully CU will be the same for DAoC.

DAoC - Excalibur & Camlann

• LongLivePvPLongLivePvP Member Posts: 102
    Originally posted by boxsnd

Path of Exile.

My 2 favorite games were DAoC and Diablo 2. PoE is the true successor to D2, hopefully CU will be the same for DAoC.

I have no doubt CU will be nothing short of awesome. 

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars & ArcheAge(Alpha)
    Backed: Shards Online, Camelot Unchained
    Loved: Vanilla WoW,UO,Shadowbane,EQ,DAoC,Asheron's Call(Darktide)

• Ramones274Ramones274 Member Posts: 366
    EVE

There are two kinds of people in this world. People who pick their nose.. and liars.

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817
    I plan on playing lots of indie titles and a few others, i think i am burned on MMOs atm maybe a little bit of TSW.

Lolipops !

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    I haven't played anything decent in years, so I'll just be forum posting once the forum is up for us.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• sothronsothron Member Posts: 13
    Playing WAR (again) since Jan of this year and quite enjoying it to be honest for my rvr needs. I also have a lifetime sub to Star Trek Online and will playing it heavily again once the playable Romulan expansion is open at the end of this month.
  • CaledoreCaledore Member Posts: 8

I've been playing GW2 but I'm getting really burned out. I took a break in December and January, came back in February, had fun...and now am burned out again. WvW just doesn't quite do it for me, and I don't care for dungeons or fractals, so there's really not much left for me to do. 

Also been playing Planetside 2, but also been on break from that. The last update might get me back, though. 

For non-MMOs, I've been playing some Torchlight 2 (never beat it) and MechWarrior Online. 

It's going to be a loooong wait for CU (and Star Citizen, which is the only other MMO I am looking forward to). 

• supergfunksupergfunk Member UncommonPosts: 95
    I'm playing DAoC currently, TESO when it comes out and prolly ArchAge too....

• p4ttythep3rf3ctp4ttythep3rf3ct Member UncommonPosts: 194
    I'd say I'm playing absolutley nothing.  Sure, I pop into GW2 for about 30 minutes every week or two, but generally there is nothing out there right now worth my limited time.

That's just, like, my opinion, man.

• redcappredcapp Member Posts: 722
    I'm going to play real life, with some single player games on the side during brief moments of down time.
  • OranguOrangu Member Posts: 32
    Neverwinter, Wildstar and I'll check out TESO, but I don't think its going to amount to much.

• MortifyMortify Member Posts: 95
    Playing DAoC, on Uthgard. 

Methos, Armsman, EU Excalibur
    Jager, Infiltrator, EU Excalibur
    Phos, Cleric, EU Excalibur
    Mortify, Sorcerer, EU Excalibur

• SBE1SBE1 Member UncommonPosts: 340
    Originally posted by Mortify
    Playing DAoC, on Uthgard. 

Er, you can't mention the word that starts with Uth and rhymes with hard on this forum because it's a server that does not require payment and that's a no-no at MMORPG.com.   Nevermind that MMORPG.com ran an exclusive story on their experience at such a service a few months ago.

• MortifyMortify Member Posts: 95
    I've read the rules, didn't say anything about Uthgard. I can be wrong though.

Methos, Armsman, EU Excalibur
    Jager, Infiltrator, EU Excalibur
    Phos, Cleric, EU Excalibur
    Mortify, Sorcerer, EU Excalibur

• grvmpybeargrvmpybear Member Posts: 90
    I play on Uthgard as well. I'm also playing GW2, and I login to Aion every now and then to play with my wife.

Currently playing: GW2 (Maguuma), DAoC (Uthgard), & Aion
    Waiting For / Watching: TUG, CU, Black Desert, Archeage,Wildstar, and ESO.

• MightyPitMightyPit Member UncommonPosts: 92
    Also playing on Uthgard again. And guess what, it is funnnnnn!!! :D 

MMO's played so far:
    UO,EQ,DAOC,EQ2,GW,ROM,WOW,WAR,AOC,LOTRO,RIFT,TSW,GW2,POE
    Looking forward to: Camelot Unchained, Star Citizen

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    playing neverwinter while hopping back and forth between war and rift