It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I just wanted to copy a lengthy post I made on the Age of Wushu forums. I feel like players deserve to know what they are getting in to before they join a game. The post is heated, but I believe there are some important facts to take away from it.
After being wrongfully banned for a week, and then Un-Banned, I am going to just rattle off a bunch of thoughts here.
To begin, before being banned, my character was the number 1 rank in my trade (poison-making, by a large enough margin I held on to it for 3 days during ban), and easily going to rank into school leadership during the combat on Sunday. I am now ranked 40 something, and every-one I see in the higher ranks of my school is now orange con instead of green or blue.
Now the list
1) The initial ban without notification was unprecedented. I still do not know why you banned me?
2) I find your lack of a telephone number appalling. More and more, your business seems like a quick cash-grab scam. This is America, you get a fucking phone, FIRST. Now, go get a fucking phone RIGHT NOW, you had better not read number 3 before you plug in the god damned phone. Okay?
3) Your in game GM's either do not exist, in which case HIRE SOME DAMNED GM'S, or are pathetic, in which case, fire them. I have sent three in-game petitions, to which 0 have been answered, one made it to the top of the queue after ~3 hours, but was promptly deleted without any contact from GM.
4) Your e-mail support has a 6 day wait time for response? You tell people that number up-front? seriously? It has to be better to just lie than to actually admit your business is THAT pathetic. This is starting to feel more and more like a Nigerian retirement investment phone-call... but you couldn't do that... what with the no phone and all.
Okay now that the nitty gritty of the why I know you are about to turn tail and run from the country with laws about this shit part is over, Lets talk about what you need to do to make this right.
1) Apologize. Seriously, the "GM" who looked into my ticket doesn't even put his NAME on his signature block. What kind of ass-hat-lame-duck apology was the two broken Engrishy sentences with no name or person behind them I got?
2) VIP time. VIP time was not frozen with our accounts, it just kept on ticking. You need to give us no less than three months of VIP time.
3) Cultivation. Surprisingly enough, cultivation did not keep on ticking, because I guess a banned account doesn't count as VIP? Characters reward needs to be either A) extrapolated from average cult gain of the specific character or given the maximum amount of cult assuming every tp sacred place patrol buff exp pill practice martial arts is used. A Lot of us stayed on top of our stuff and earned near maximum rewards, we want that back.
4) Ding. As it turns out, being the number one ranked poison maker is far more lucrative than being the 50th ranked poison maker.
5) Scripts, We deserve a number of scripts for every school mission we missed, some of us are quite good at stealing them, and even better at defending (tang)
6) Chi, give us the pills to make up for all the lost time performing actions.
7) Life Skill Surplus: Seriously? the only upshot I had about being banned was that I had saved surplus and could get back in and start working toward becoming number one again. NOOOOOOPE that is still at 0, you haven't even reset my character from the day you banned it?
8) Another apology, seriously, this is one of the largest blunders in the history of GAMING.
PS regarding the legality of what you have done, I'll bet my bottom dollar PayPal sides with ME, the customer. There is a reason the game just took PayPal off the list.