Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Dragon's Prophet: Closed Beta Key Giveaway

MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community ManagerQueens, NYPosts: 5,717Administrator Uncommon

MMORPG.com has partnered with SOE to give away beta keys to the closed beta of Dragon's Prophet. Grab a key now before they all run out!

Get your key here.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
Community Manager
Twitter: @eMikeB

Comments

• AsheramAsheram San Diego, CAPosts: 1,989Member Uncommon
    Thanks for the key there was 212 left after I got mine for anyone else wondering.

• RecoreRecore Posts: 5,093Member Uncommon
    Got mine
    Raptr Gamercard
  • RoxtarrRoxtarr Freeland, MI, MIPosts: 1,122Member
    Got lucky on this one. I always miss these :P

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• NyrrhoNyrrho Sacramento, CAPosts: 53Member
    Got mine. Were there only about 300 keys? They'll be gone in an hour. lol
  • KohleKohle NorCal, CAPosts: 7Member
    Cool... got one. Now I need to go and see what this game is all about.
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Beaumont, CAPosts: 1,516Member Uncommon

wow I assumed that I got in at the buzzer, I must have been one of the first, cause there was 297 keys when I clicked

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Posts: 5,447Member Uncommon
    Wife and I got one, she almost didnt log in fast enough. Thanks for the keys.

=-D Only on a forum can optimism be called bad and pessimism the good thing =-D Welcome to the internet and forums. 

• faiyofaiyo |||COL|||1, TNPosts: 123Member
    blah.. missed it. :(

did the beta already start? cause I didnt receive anything yet?

• AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member
    Originally posted by Myrdynn

did the beta already start? cause I didnt receive anything yet?

the beta has been going on for weeks

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• AlpzAlpz Murfreesboro, TNPosts: 3Member
    hmm when i enter the code it says ;All features granted by the Activation Code you entered have already been granted to this account.; and im not gettin any confirmation on my email :(
    Originally posted by Alpz
    hmm when i enter the code it says ;All features granted by the Activation Code you entered have already been granted to this account.; and im not gettin any confirmation on my email :(

same, looking for a client to DL or anything else.

Originally posted by Alpz

same, looking for a client to DL or anything else.

ya i cant find anything.. makes me sad

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by Aerowyn

see if this link works for you guys 

https://account.station.sony.com/authenticated/beta/downloadDPTLauncher.action?theme=dragonsprophet

trying

https://account.station.sony.com/authenticated/beta/downloadDPTLauncher.action?theme=dragonsprophet

thank you, downloading now

wow, I just got new FIOS 75 megs/sec speed, taken me 25 seconds to dl 1 gig so far lol

thank you, downloading now

awesome:)

• daehahwangdaehahwang victoria, BCPosts: 5Member

anyone got an extra key? can i have one please

thanks

• TokkenTokken Portland, ORPosts: 1,153Member Uncommon

Dang, those went FAST. Missed a key

Brad McQuaid Quote:  So, God-willing, the Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen team and I will be able to make or allow that magic to happen a third time, and it too will be not just a great game, but also that catalyst again that brings people together, sometimes out of their comfort zone, learning how to work together not just tactically in a virtual world but also socially in the real world.
  • MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 1,930Member Common
    Missed it dang.
  • Dren_UtogiDren_Utogi OuterSpacePosts: 1,708Member Uncommon
    no thank you.

reviews are !@#$ing stupid. Play what you love.

• pantheronpantheron calhoun, GAPosts: 170Member
    im happy that new people will be entering the beta!!

I play MMOs for the Forum PVP

• JoreelJoreel Oceanside, CAPosts: 79Member Uncommon
    too bad those of us that work for a living miss out on so many of these give aways... guess they only need the teens and tweens.
  • OkitanaOkitana MelbournePosts: 18Member Common
    holy moley that was fast D:
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Posts: 5,447Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Joreel
    too bad those of us that work for a living miss out on so many of these give aways... guess they only need the teens and tweens.

Was going to bed, they went up at 11:30pm my time. 

=-D Only on a forum can optimism be called bad and pessimism the good thing =-D Welcome to the internet and forums.