Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will 200 FP be enough?

HokibukisaHokibukisa Member Posts: 185

I got one of the final tiers which comes with 200, I see now you can get 250 more for $150.

Would 450 be overkill? Will I be able to spend that much or will I have to swim in them like scrouge mcduck?

Comments

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    I went ahead and added $150 for the extra 250 fp's I wanna reserve some names :)

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• ZarthuxZarthux Member Posts: 28
    200 is more than enough imo. Add up what you think you would like from what is listed in the Founder's Exchange table.

Past: WoW, WAR, SWTOR, and too many others
    Future: Camelot Unchained

• BowbowDAoCBowbowDAoC Member UncommonPosts: 472

i counted, and i "need" 70 FPs, i got 110, so more than enough.

Once you get the all CU expansion, priority login ( wich will probably wont even be necessary), reserve a name, the rest is just pure candy :)

Bowbow (kob hunter) Infecto (kob cave shammy) and Thurka (troll warrior) on Merlin/Midgard DAoC
    Thurka on WAR

• redcappredcapp Member Posts: 722
    Realistically I don't think any of those rewards are MUST HAVES.  Free expansions, priority login, those would be nice to have.  The rest is simply fluff.  Do you WANT them?  Then buy them.
  • HokibukisaHokibukisa Member Posts: 185
    Hrmm I could see myself going through 4 unique guild emblems.

• HokibukisaHokibukisa Member Posts: 185
    Wow the addons are confusing. Theres no confirmation that its getting you an addon, just that its increasing the amount pledged.

• tauraktaurak Member Posts: 174

I did get an answer from mark about founder points items as well.

He said the items like glowy weapons and such, will be useable on one weapon at a time. However if you get a new sword or whatever, you'll be able to remove the glowy and put it on your new sword.

That makes it much more worthwhile to buy.

I'm assuming the armor procs are the same way, but its just a guess of course.

• professornomosprofessornomos Member Posts: 67
    The way CSE handles add-ons is standard operating procedure for kick starter. You will be contacted eventually.

Though FWIW, since CU has only one add-on it's pretty simple.
  • Originally posted by redcapp
    Realistically I don't think any of those rewards are MUST HAVES.  Free expansions, priority login, those would be nice to have.  The rest is simply fluff.  Do you WANT them?  Then buy them.

Exactly how I see it. I don't mind others seeing more value in them though. I'd love to see The Depths stretch goal being made :)

• tenfoldedmighttenfoldedmight Member Posts: 54
    After counting i think i want 165 counting low and about 250 to be happy so i will add either 100 or 150 dollar next month for some more FPs and get us closer to them stretch goals
  • naezgulnaezgul Member Posts: 374

Priority log in, reserve names, digital in game map, free expansions.

maybe another if its really cool, but unless something added don't see much to buy.

i really care less about fluff

• AeodoAeodo Member Posts: 61
    30FPs is enough... Expansions for free. You don't need anything else, really.
  • raykorraykor Member UncommonPosts: 326
    Can someone please explain how the crafters pack works?  Thanks.
  • PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108
    Drooling zombies...

• MoraxoMoraxo Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by raykor

Once the Founder's Exchange goes live (which probably won't be 'til the game launches, save some beta testing), you'll be able to buy all the items listed at http://bit.ly/1354kQf as a pack for 75 points instead of having to buy them all individualy for a total of 95 points.

So you can't "buy" the pack yet, but you can make sure you have enough founder's points to afford it once it's out.

Edit: Shortened link

• raykorraykor Member UncommonPosts: 326

Ah, thanks.  I was confused because the Crafters Pack is on the list of add-ons one can buy yet they have no price.

• TigsKCTigsKC Member UncommonPosts: 187

I have 125 FPs ($110 Tier + $50) as it stands now, and I might add some more through PayPal, but one thing I know:

I do not need everything!

• KappenWizKappenWiz Member UncommonPosts: 162
    Originally posted by Moraxo
    Originally posted by raykor

Once the Founder's Exchange goes live (which probably won't be 'til the game launches, save some beta testing), you'll be able to buy all the items listed at http://bit.ly/1354kQf as a pack for 75 points instead of having to buy them all individualy for a total of 95 points.

So you can't "buy" the pack yet, but you can make sure you have enough founder's points to afford it once it's out.

Edit: Shortened link

Hope they open the FE before launch or guild/name reservation will be problematic.

• MoraxoMoraxo Member Posts: 17

Oh yeah, missed that. My assumption was based on all the fancy cosmetical stuff being useless if you don't have a character to equip it yet.

My bad, thanks for the correction :)

• KappenWizKappenWiz Member UncommonPosts: 162

Oh yeah, missed that. My assumption was based on all the fancy cosmetical stuff being useless if you don't have a character to equip it yet.

I didn't mean that as a correction, just a thought. I'm just hoping there's some way to reserve before servers open to public. :)

• naezgulnaezgul Member Posts: 374
    Originally posted by KappenWiz

I didn't mean that as a correction, just a thought. I'm just hoping there's some way to reserve before servers open to public. :)

Ummmm, I think that would be a given. 

• JehueJehue Member Posts: 6
    I am also interested in the free expansions and reserving a few names I have grown fond of over the course of my MMO journeys.   Otherwise I don't see any other "must haves" for me.  But three names and free expansions is still 200 total. 
  • MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268
    Why are you guys so certain that your names gets stolen :P