Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Don't forget who deserves some love.

TimothyTierlessTimothyTierless ColumnistM, ORPosts: 2,163Member Uncommon

MMORPG.com, thank you for allowing MJ to have an open forum for an idea that wasn't even a game yet. If not for you supporting CU in the first place this would not have happened. I love this site!

a /deepbow to the community. Watching so many strangers come together for a common goal in the face of adversity is really inspiring.

another /deepbow to MJ and CSE, sleep well, sleep long, and sleep well

Comments

• MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 5,724Administrator Uncommon
    Originally posted by Tierless

MMORPG.com, thank you for allowing MJ to have an open forum for an idea that wasn't even a game yet. If not for you supporting CU in the first place this would not have happened. I love this site!

a /deepbow to the community. Watching so many strangers come together for a common goal in the face of adversity is really inspiring.

Thanks for the kind words! It's been crazy in here. ;)

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• RocketeerRocketeer NachrodtPosts: 1,304Member
    Originally posted by MikeB

Good work though, you kept the place clean!

• TuktzTuktz Atlanta, GAPosts: 299Member

I agree, thanks MMORPG for trying to keep things civil!

Of course all the fans/backers, as well as MJ & CSE!

MMO history - EVE GW2 SWTOR RIFT WAR COH/V EQ2 WOW DAOC
    Tuktz - http://www.heretic.shivtr.com/

• TimothyTierlessTimothyTierless Columnist M, ORPosts: 2,163Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Tierless MMORPG.com, thank you for allowing MJ to have an open forum for an idea that wasn't even a game yet. If not for you supporting CU in the first place this would not have happened. I love this site! a /deepbow to the community. Watching so many strangers come together for a common goal in the face of adversity is really inspiring. another /deepbow to MJ and CSE, sleep well, sleep long, and sleep well

You guys have done a great job with an absolutely crazy situation! I've been here a long time, never seen anything like it. Hopefully we of the Forum War that had become CU will go back to normal mode so things won't be near a crazy for all of you going forward.

• CU_now_pleaseCU_now_please londonPosts: 47Member

This

/anon

• grogstormgrogstorm Peyton, COPosts: 304Member Uncommon
    Grats All !

Grog

• nf4mousnf4mous Arcadia, CAPosts: 45Member
    thanks mmorpg. [mod edit]
  • WellzyCWellzyC Stillwater, MNPosts: 557Member Uncommon

Awesome stuff!

@ MJ

Go celebrate !  take your staff out to eat and get shit faced this weekend.

then come monday ..   GET TO WORK!!!!!!

The way mmo's were: Community, Exploration, Character Development, Conquest.

The way mmo's are now : Cut-Scenes,Cut-Scenes, solo Questing, Cut-Scenes...

www.CeaselessGuild.com

• TigsKCTigsKC Kansas City, MOPosts: 145Member Uncommon

@Tierless

Classy act, brother.

I have been lurking here since 2006 and think this is a helluva nice place despite the contention of recent days.

Originally posted by TigsKC
    Originally posted by Tierless MMORPG.com, thank you for allowing MJ to have an open forum for an idea that wasn't even a game yet. If not for you supporting CU in the first place this would not have happened. I love this site! a /deepbow to the community. Watching so many strangers come together for a common goal in the face of adversity is really inspiring. another /deepbow to MJ and CSE, sleep well, sleep long, and sleep well

@Tierless

Classy act, brother.

I have been lurking here since 2006 and think this is a helluva nice place despite the contention of recent days.

/agree and thank you

• pantheronpantheron calhoun, GAPosts: 170Member
    Have fun with your new game in development CU community. even after all my trolling, I'm actually gonna miss all the threads asking for money. Hope its everything y'all want and more : )

I play MMOs for the Forum PVP

• KyleranKyleran Tampa, FLPosts: 20,008Member Uncommon

I'll jump in and thank MMORPG for hosting this title at this early stage, it's likely without this support the KS would never have funded.

Mark should at least give you your own Tavern or something in the game. 

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.
    "I don't have one life, I have many lives" - Grunty
    Still currently "subscribed" to EVE, and only EVE!!!
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MukeMuke BredaPosts: 2,172Member Uncommon

lol, are you happy or what ? :)

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• rexbinaryrexbinary Plano, TXPosts: 9Member
    Thanks MMORPG.com!

EDIT: I seldom post without an edit.

• aylwynnaylwynn idontsayPosts: 94Member

Thanks a lot MMORPG.com! :)

• StilerStiler Athens, TNPosts: 599Member

Yes, thank you mmorpg.com.

A good place for all of us to talk about CU even before the kickstarter began, and mods kept it in icheck and clean. for the most part.

• DanwarrDanwarr Grove City, PAPosts: 185Member

Yes. Deepest thanks from here as well.

Waiting: CU, WildStar, Destiny, Eternal Crusade
    Playing: ESO,DCUO
    Played: LotRO,RIFT,ToR,Warhammer, Runescape

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Nevada, MOPosts: 2,732Member Common
    Yes, thanks indeed! The last 2 weeks have been some of the most fun times I've had in here. image

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• SmudgePudgeSmudgePudge Phoenix, AZPosts: 78Member

As a guy who got temporarily banned for throwing punches and swearing off mmorpg forever, I'm glad I came back. It certainly wasn't smooth sailing but big ups to mmorpg for hosting a forum for a 'game' that is barely more than an idea.

I know the mods had a trying time but I think we all came out the other end with some respect. Let's hope mmorpg can continue to be a home for CU Fans to discuss the progress over the next two years.

Thanks MMORPG!

• morbuskabismorbuskabis RodonPosts: 290Member

Yes big thx to the MMORPG.COM staff that had to deal with this madness. This was at times worse then DFUW Forum PvP. So thanx!

image -Massive-Industries- Heavy Duty

• mklinicmklinic Pottstown, PAPosts: 1,435Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Kyleran

I'll jump in and thank MMORPG for hosting this title at this early stage, it's likely without this support the KS would never have funded.

Mark should at least give you your own Tavern or something in the game. 

I was thinking along these lines as well. Perhaps, the MMORPG.com logo (the "O") could be an easter egg of sorts in the game. Would be a nice gesture for sure.

To the topic of the thread: nice to see positive sentiment to the site. They definitely handled the situation pretty well in my opinion. It seemed the conversation went from "I've got some thoughts about MMOs" to "HEY LOOK A KICKSTARTER!" pretty quick and the site staff did a good job of keeping up with the pace.

-mklinic

"There's a point I think we're missing.
    It's in the air we raise our fists in."
    -from Behind Closed Doors by Rise Against

• redcappredcapp brook, NYPosts: 722Member
    Very nice gesture Time.  Agreed, MMORPG does deserve our gratitude.  Despite the drama, these forums have been great since CU was first announced.
  • SeariasSearias Edmonton, ABPosts: 712Member Uncommon
    Thank you MMORPG :).

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• MortifyMortify None of your BusinessPosts: 95Member
    Big thanks to MMORPG!

Methos, Armsman, EU Excalibur
    Jager, Infiltrator, EU Excalibur
    Phos, Cleric, EU Excalibur
    Mortify, Sorcerer, EU Excalibur

Originally posted by WhiteLantern
    Yes, thanks indeed! The last 2 weeks have been some of the most fun times I've had in here.

/Truth

Love that emote hehe