Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'd like to have a few words with you CU fans.

CONGRATS! on reaching your goal !

I was banned a few days for calling you all out for what I thought was begging for money , sending pms to other forum members , harrasing people,and generally acting like DBags when someone pointed this out.

I am happy that you were able to fund this game I think its important to the mmorpg industry that the old school fans of mmorpgs have let their voice be heard loud and clear.

I personally will be buying this game when it comes out, although I didnt help fund it because I hear bad things about the guy whos running it , I will give my money when its released.

Congrats , you guys worked your butts off promoting this game like no other game ive ever seen , seeing a CU post every 30 seconds on the forums made me want to smash my computer screen with my big strong arms , but I didnt.

Congrats.

Comments

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596
    Originally posted by Devilmario

I was banned a few days for calling you all out for what I thought was begging for money , sending pms to other forum members , harrasing people,and generally acting like DBags when someone pointed this out.

I am happy that you were able to fund this game I think its important to the mmorpg industry that the old school fans of mmorpgs have let their voice be heard loud and clear.

I personally will be buying this game when it comes out, although I didnt help fund it because I hear bad things about the guy whos running it , I will give my money when its released.

Congrats , you guys worked your butts off promoting this game like no other game ive ever seen , seeing a CU post every 30 seconds on the forums made me want to smash my computer screen with my big strong arms , but I didnt.

Congrats.

Don't worry... things will quiet down over the next month as the reality of the two year plus wait hits them... haha.  I know because it has happened to me on some games I have backed. ;)

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• DrakynnDrakynn Member Posts: 2,030
    Just let the bakcers have their day.This is a great moemnt for thema nd who knows if they games surpasses all expectation during developement for us all.No need to pee in their cornflakes.Unless they of course taunt you into it heh.
  • RocketeerRocketeer Member UncommonPosts: 1,303
    Originally posted by Devilmario

Congrats.

This was but a warmup, think the forums where annoying? Wait till we burn your house down ingame o/. And with we i mean us. As in you and me and others. Not that you would participate in the burning of your own house. Then maybe you would, you seem weird.

• cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117

....zips up pants and walks away from the bowl sitting on the floor.

lol joking obviously.

This discussion has been closed.