Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

possible "westernization changes" you would like

13»

Comments

• TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    Originally posted by xAPOCx
    Originally posted by SirBalin
    Originally posted by Sebali

I know not many people want any big changes. myself being one of those. I really just want a translation with some minor tweaks.

one thing I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see, however, is trion fleshing out the pet/taming aspect of the game.

XL origionally planned on having a full fledged taming of pets. this was scrapped for the current "everyone gets a companion" idea. 

I would love for Trion to revisit this and make it so those with the correct skills would be able to tame the wild animals in the game world. would add so much more to the game than simply having everyone running around with a different color wolf.

is this even a thoought? 

what would you like to see? and plz keep it realistic

For me to touch the game at this point, i'd need to see aim to shoot combat and sieges not be instanced.  Then i'd be all over it.  Until then...Darkfall and maybe Black Desert.

This is what will make me NOT play a mmo. I cant fucking stand this type of combat...

....there is a good reason sieges are instanced.  If that poster don't understand it well........that's that.  I do not want to see a Tera style aiming in this game.

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

• faiyofaiyo Member Posts: 123
    Originally posted by Yamota
    Originally posted by Sovrath

less "cutsey" stuff.

Other than that "let it ride!"

Usually an immersion breaker for me.

I don't see how one survives Korean mmo if that's what it takes to break your game.

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    Originally posted by Yamota
    Originally posted by Sovrath

less "cutsey" stuff.

Other than that "let it ride!"

Usually an immersion breaker for me.

I can't remember the last time I felt "immersed" in a game.  Maybe pong.  Bring on all the cutesy, fluffy stuff you want, AA.  Maybe that's what's been missing in my life...