excited about ff: arr? what class/job are you looking forward to?

124»

Comments

• ErgoProxyDecayErgoProxyDecay a City, CAMember UncommonPosts: 1,489
    If the game is as fun as it was with FFXI, I will probably eventually level everything to max like i did with FFXI but I figure Ill for sure start with WHM/SMN/BLM

"Basking in your hatred... Feels quite nice." - Raven
  • ItarugaItaruga Dinuba, CAMember Posts: 38
    Originally posted by Thupli
    Where can I find comprehensive info about classes in this game, or at least what has been released?  I played ff11 and loved sub classes, will this game do subclassing?   thanks.

I don't know about comprehensive info, but the official site does have info on races and classes. And damn...I'm totally not sure what I want to start with :/ I am excited for the game, hope it succeeds, is fun, and doesn't suck. I preordered my copy. For better or worse....

• redrain84redrain84 Inglewood, CAMember UncommonPosts: 81
    Looking forward to Samurai
  • AkulasAkulas GoldcoastMember UncommonPosts: 2,090
    Hur midlander from U'dah as a monk. Probably going to need a guild when it releases.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• Hamger8Hamger8 College Point, NYMember Posts: 78
    Summoner nuff said.
  • AliceKayeAliceKaye Marietta, GAMember UncommonPosts: 838

Honestly, at this point, I could play a marauder (by far not my favorite class) and I'd be happy, just because that meant I was back in FFXIV.

I just want them to launch! Waiting until August 27th is going to be long and arduous. :P So excited!

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Beaumont, CAMember UncommonPosts: 2,006

I think I want to try this game, but I have no idea how this job/class system works