More Than Fetch?

SelfDestructProSelfDestructPro Pensacola, FLMember UncommonPosts: 322

When I tested the game, it seemed like a lot of fetch missions.  Very corny dialogue and anticlimactic events seemed to riddle this game as well.  So my question is, "Is there more to this game than fetch missions?"  For those of you that have gotten further into the the game and seem to like it enough to want to keep playing, what is it that's keeping your interested?

Don't feel like you have to sell it to me.  I'm just casually thinking about it.

Comments

• StonesDKStonesDK SomewhereMember Posts: 1,805

If it didn't appeal to you then it won't now. Best save your money

What keeps me interested is it's a casual shooter I can fire up when I feel like it. Not the incredible depth of a fully fledged MMO (which this game does not have by the way). I treat it like a borderlands type of game.

If your money is burning a hole in your pocket then save it until they expand the game.

• NeokiNaomiNeokiNaomi Member UncommonPosts: 347

Originally posted by StonesDK
    If it didn't appeal to you then it won't now. Best save your money What keeps me interested is it's a casual shooter I can fire up when I feel like it. Not the incredible depth of a fully fledged MMO (which this game does not have by the way). I treat it like a borderlands type of game. If your money is burning a hole in your pocket then save it until they expand the game.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

TwitchTV:NeokiLIVE

• SelfDestructProSelfDestructPro Pensacola, FLMember UncommonPosts: 322
    Yeah I guess I was just curious if the game changed or rather got better beyond the introduction missions.  Because that's as far as I got.  Don't want anyone to ever say that I don't give games a fair chance.
  • StonesDKStonesDK SomewhereMember Posts: 1,805
    The game doesn't change. What you see is what you get. I do however personally feel the story gets better further in but not enough to buy the game because of it, like certain Bioware titles.