Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are the chances for a Monk class?

WarjinWarjin Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
There are Monks in D&D and I see we have a unknown class, what are the chances for a Monk class, I know people think it's most likly a ranger type but I want a foot and fist combat class.

Comments

• Mopar63Mopar63 Member UncommonPosts: 300
    I want a true Paladin...
  • StMichaelStMichael Member Posts: 183
    So long as the game keeps going, it'll happen eventually. Just a matter of when.
  • akiira69akiira69 Member UncommonPosts: 615
    I'd rather see a Archer Ranger before the Paladin or Monk.

"Possibly we humans can exist without actually having to fight. But many of us have chosen to fight. For what reason? To protect something? Protect what? Ourselves? The future? If we kill people to protect ourselves and this future, then what sort of future is it, and what will we have become? There is no future for those who have died. And what of those who did the killing? Is happiness to be found in a future that is grasped with blood stained hands? Is that the truth?"

• spikers14spikers14 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    Originally posted by Mopar63
    I want a true Paladin...

Yes please

• Delavega86Delavega86 Member Posts: 112

monk is my fav class too.

more like.. psionic monk.

but i doubt we gonna see a monk any time soon.

this game first needs an archer. not that id play one.. but it does.

then the rest. like necro, bard, paladin, monk.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Next class to be released will be either a ranger (bow user) or druid I think. Just look at the gathering kits available. Every class has one semi-related to it's class. Only the nature kit is the the one without a class linked to it...

But on topic - a monk class would be nice as well ;-)

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530
    I always found that the most confusing out of this game, how do you have a rogue before you have an archer? Archers came first!