Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dont play NFS World - EA doesnt deserve your money

EA is a incredibly insolent company. They don't listen to the customers at all.

NFS world is always bugged, EA doesnt fix it and because that it's always possible for certain people to use cheats.

If you play this game you will find continuously in every kind of event people with cheats.

All EA does is bringing new cars to the game for their cashflow.

Don't start playing this game. Don't feed the EA greed.

I don't know if i can say that because mmorpg.com policies but i want to warn honest people. Before they spent money on a game that supports cheating.

Comments

• ThreshThresh Member Posts: 52
    Same thing battlefield heroes, another EA P2WIN title... horribly bugged for years, all they do is come out with new outfits and guns.
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    i stopped playing the game a long time ago, only played it for about a month and realized what kind of pay2win crap it was. never looked back. 

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

I'll be honest, I was under the impression this was shut down lol. I was a tester for this a long time ago and it was awful. It was by far one of the worste games I had ever played. No one seemed to enjoy it at all. A lot of what some of us reported as bugs turned out to be design decisions and much of the rest was just ignored so I and many others just left. 

I was pretty surprised to see a thread about it in the current forum activity fee lol.