Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Revamp lower level content?

hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Middlesex, NJPosts: 604Member Uncommon
I saw the is onsale for $9.99 on green man games.  I've been playing neverwinter which is free so I have room for a sub game.  I haven't played since the first month after launch.  Did they revamp the lower leveling process? The quest grind was just so boring, are there alternate ways to level now so that I can get to the end game content in the expansion (which looked good) without being bored to tears?

Comments

• XiaokiXiaoki White Pigeon, MIPosts: 2,763Member Uncommon

The questing content has not been changed at all.

But they did add Instant Adventures for low levels. In case you dont know what Instant Adventures are: you get teleported to some place, you do a short quest like kill 10 of these guys, then a new objective pops up, you run to it and do it, do a couple normal quests like this then fight an Elite boss, get loot then teleport to new area.

Instant Adventures are great for leveling and are quite fun when you have a large group but suck when you are solo.