It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
This weekend marked the start of the castle sieges going live on the regular servers. Here are some updates to the siege system.
- The sieges have timers that open once a week (on Saturday night).
- Once a siege goes live only the attacking and defending guild can participate. A invisible wall goes up around the siege area. Other players can watch, but if your not in the siege, and you enter inside the wall you will be ported to the nearest bind point.
- The siege starts off as 70 vs 70. The defending guild can hire up to 30 mercenary real players to help with the defence.
- If the defending guild starts bringing in mercenaries, then after 20 mins into the battle the attacking guild can start brining in reinforcements from real players to help with the offence, up to 30 players. So the battle ends up as 100 vs 100, if enough players participate.
- If the attacking guild wins they can then lay claim to the land and can destroy anything on their new property to rebuild.
- If a guild successfully defends their land, they get special coins called "Coins of the Lord". They can use the coins to buy guild perks, and the leader can buy the "Emperor's gear" and a cool Fire horse mount. They also get double the taxes on their lands and resources. (This is put in place to make defending lands an incentive)
Here is a video that shows the Emperor's gear and the Fire Horse :
Here are some teasers from yesterdays siege :