Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Congratulations Malcanis

KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608

Gz Malcanis for being elected :) I'm sure you'll help making EVE an (even!) better game.

Cheers

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

Comments

• Attend4455Attend4455 Member Posts: 161

Indeed, well done, you earned it :)

I sometimes make spelling and grammar errors but I don't pretend it's because I'm using a phone

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Very glad to see Malcanis on the CSM. Level-headed and sensible ideas - a win-win candidate.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

Thank you.

Note that CSM 8 hasn't actually started yet.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Congrats, good to see you on the CSM.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614

IF you make it to the Iceland meetings:

CAN YOU MAKE PHOTOS OF SORT DRAGON AND PROGODLEGEND AT THE TABLE?

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• tarodintarodin Member UncommonPosts: 128
    i dont know you but congratulations!!!
  • krekenkreken Member UncommonPosts: 139
    Congrats.
  • pihlssitepihlssite Member CommonPosts: 213

Congrats !

I hope you will remind ccp about WiS..

• CactusJackCactusJack Member UncommonPosts: 393

Haven't been on these forums in quite a long time. I log in and see you are on the CSM. 

Congrats, Mal. Keep the PvP side of EvE something in everyone's mind. Enjoy the ride.

Playing: BF4/BF:Hardline, Subnautica 7 days to die
    Hiatus: EvE
    Waiting on: World of Darkness(sigh)
    Interested in: better games in general

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

I've been working quite hard already; we've been discussing ship balancing, game economics and several other issues in some depth with the relevant devs.

Fascinating, but quite intense. And a bit scary tbh.

Give me liberty or give me lasers