Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Don't count on good customer service

ShadanwolfShadanwolf Posts: 2,180Member Uncommon

I've had a bugged epic quest  I've been trying to get help with for almost a week.

first I wrote to Eletronic arts..as instructed on the Dark Age web site....left message....30 minutes later a customer rep called only to say they don't handle game bugs....they told me i had to write....NOT call....customer service at dark age of camelot...I wrote them.

then...i went into the game and on 3 seperate days I tried to get a CSR......no luck

then I got a written email telling me how to work around my bug......and it didnt work

then I wrote them again saying their suggestion didn't work

then I went into the game and 2x tried to get the attention of a CSR...and got no help from my emergency appeal

so....the lesson....want to pay $15.00/month and get no customer service on a game that hasen't had and expansion..or 10 year bugs fixed.....with no customer service .......DAOC is your game.

Comments