Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Follow command and other questions...

PreparedPrepared Irvine, CAPosts: 95Member Common

Does anyone know if there are plans to have a follow command to allow a character to follow anyone in the game around the map?  This is useful for a variety of reasons such as a player stepping away for a brief time to follow a partner.

Will there be any form of macros where a player can combine commands through a macro interface and assign that to a hotkey?

Will the game makers allow playing more than one account at the same time and are there any specific rules in place for this activity?

Please be informed, I'm not looking for opinions on whether the game should or should not have these features.  I'm asking about features in the game that allow this which has nothing to do with automation.  Please don't bring up that subject as I'm only mentioning it here so that you know I'm not talking about automation.

Comments

• ZapzapZapzap Someplace, WYPosts: 224Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Prepared

Does anyone know if there are plans to have a follow command to allow a character to follow anyone in the game around the map?  This is useful for a variety of reasons such as a player stepping away for a brief time to follow a partner.

Will there be any form of macros where a player can combine commands through a macro interface and assign that to a hotkey?

Will the game makers allow playing more than one account at the same time and are there any specific rules in place for this activity?

Please be informed, I'm not looking for opinions on whether the game should or should not have these features.  I'm asking about features in the game that allow this which has nothing to do with automation.  Please don't bring up that subject as I'm only mentioning it here so that you know I'm not talking about automation.

Prepared:

It is hard to say at this stage but I will give you my guesses.

1.  I woudl assume auto follow would be in,  WS is a AAA game and autofollow has been in every AAA game I can recall for the last 15 years.

2.  My guiess is macros will be very limited because of the limited action set.  Per the patch notes that Carbone just released the game currently is limited to 7 combat actions.  Which I would guess means no to very limited macro functions.  Although I could be wrong here and maybe when you choose your 7 active combat abilities you can then your run combination macros from those.  But it would seem to get around one of the reasons for the limited action set.

3.  I would imagine they would support multi boxing and not restrict it as its mroe subs and subs from the type of player they want to attract.  Lots of players multi box especially veteran old schoool players and this game is being made for veteran more hardcore players than many of the recent casual only MMOs we have seen released.