Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe Online: Game Update 25 Brings Spring Event Online

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Sony Online Entertainment has announced that Game Update 25 for DC Universe Online is now live. The update brings the Spring Event online as well as marketplace and chat improvements as well as a teaser for the forthcoming Origins content.

Poison Ivy is once again back to wreak havoc on the people of Gotham! This year we've added a new boss fight where players will be sent to the depths of Gotham's sewers to confront (Villains) or cure (Heroes) Swamp Thing! With the boss fight, we've added two new Feats, new Spring-themed base items and a new Spring-themed style item. Additionally, many new Spring themed base items are available for purchase from the seasonal vendor!

Find out more on the DC Universe Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    Originally posted by Dren_Utogi
    THis update is literally a sack of crap for pvp players.THis is by far the worst update I've ever seen, in all of my history of gaming, and now understand PRE-Cu Rage.

What did they do? I can't see anything mentioned regarding a complete combat revamp?