Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Video #2 out- there's hope for TESO after all!

2»

Comments

• SilveruneSilverune Member UncommonPosts: 128
    They still have a LOT of work to do before they release this. To me combat is one of the main things of an mmo, if they cannot get the animations and impact mechanics right then I'm going to be giving this one a miss. On a plus the envroment looked ok in this vid, they just need to fire the people working on combat and animations and get some decent talent in.
  • SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    Originally posted by leroysg
    Originally posted by Piiritus
    Saw the 2nd video and I liked it. Short but promising.

seriously i am curious, at which angle you are looking at while i'm not or missing it? this game looks so much resemble like skyrim (almost a clone) and have a companion following you including the loot method (pause mode). care to share? thanks

I'm looking from my own angle. I liked what I saw but I'm not hyped because I need much more info for that. 

• DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692
    Originally posted by ZedTheRock

Or in other words, it looks like 200 of those characters should fit on screen at one time.  Graphics are the least of my concern, I mean I could bring up WoW or Minecraft but whats the point right?

Planetside 2

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

Originally posted by Piiritus Saw the 2nd video and I liked it. Short but promising.
    seriously i am curious, at which angle you are looking at while i'm not or missing it? this game looks so much resemble like skyrim (almost a clone) and have a companion following you including the loot method (pause mode). care to share? thanks

because that is skyrim.

that blog seems to show gameplay from skyrim while they are talking.

the short leaked video people are talking about is linked in the comments section of that blog.

don't even watch the main video posted there, just click the link in the comments section.

• leroysgleroysg Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Originally posted by baphamet

Originally posted by Piiritus Saw the 2nd video and I liked it. Short but promising.

because that is skyrim.

that blog seems to show gameplay from skyrim while they are talking.

the short leaked video people are talking about is linked in the comments section of that blog.

don't even watch the main video posted there, just click the link in the comments section.

ooh ok thanks for the clarification...heading to watch the actual leaked gameplay now...cheers!!

• fantasyfreak112fantasyfreak112 Member Posts: 499
    Things regarding TESO are pretty simple. If they stick to the tried and true Oblivion/Skyrim approach the game will succeed. If they deviate too far from that model it will fail.
  • meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282
    When are we going to get some AvA gameplay videos? Does anybody know if testers can even play that yet?

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

This discussion has been closed.