Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

General: Pocket Galaxy Closed Beta Giveaway!

MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community ManagerQueens, NYPosts: 5,720Administrator Uncommon

MMORPG.com has partnered with Spectacle Games to give out keys to the closed beta of Pocket Galaxy.

Pocket Galaxy is a pick up and play space adventure in your pocket! It's cross-platform technology takes the multiplayer online experience to the next level. Players can play with their friends on iOS, Android and PC web browser. Complete missions and move through the ranks as you rule the leaderboards! Battle with your faction and conquer territories in galactic style combat.

Grab a key now before they all run out!

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
Community Manager
Twitter: @eMikeB

Comments

• IkedaIkeda Largo, FLPosts: 2,204Member Uncommon

Yea, so I'm kind of excited about this BUT... uh... in order to do the iOS it says it has to be registered with MMO Joe (WTF that is) so I go to that website which simply links back and makes NO sense.

I'd love to follow them on Facebook to send a quick msg, but it can't be found.

Not starting off too well.
    edit:  twit sent, email sent, we'll see how they respond  

edit 2:  is apparently not a valid email ... on their WEBSITE

edit 3:  looks like you can buy both solar (speeds up production/refining) and cash in this game.

SWTOR: F2P or Premium? Want Galactic Strongholds early? http://www.swtor.com/r/LbMdN7 Use the referral for 7 days of subscriber access. Unlock your GS today!